Supra wins on "Pinks" reminder Show time-

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
Sawbladz;963312 said:
What else were we going to do? There wasn't anything good to watch on TV. lol

and double posted mutliple times everyone should just start spamming every single thread and making multiple thread to overload their servers

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
JDMMA70;963315 said:
and double posted mutliple times everyone should just start spamming every single thread and making multiple thread to overload their servers

Nah. For me, witty banter > spamming.

evilone

they call me Tatter Salad
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Worth
well off to finish my rum and maybe i just might stay up long enough to get pissed all over again at 12 midnight when the "supra" episode dosent come on again.

Oct 2, 2006
Denver
The only problem with wanting variety for cars seen on a show like Pinks is that it attracts idiot racers, so you get fox bodies, vegas and the occasional Civic hand-me-down that some dolt kid maxed his credit card out on.

Fuck the flag man and goober "fender, car, 1/2 car" measurements for a head start. If I'm up for titles, I want an NHRA approved tree with three time trials followed by a bracketted final. Wallet racing is BS.

And if one of the unroadworthy cars pisses all over the track in the time trials, forget it. No dice. They can clean the track, which changes your traction and time trials in one lane, you have to wait for the track to be cleaned and the car cools down or heats up too much, etc. Not happening.

I enjoy seeing a good drag race every now and then, but only if the car deviates from being a gutted piece of shit late '70's GM or Ford product with a gigantic v8 in it.

gsmokez

Feb 18, 2007
Brampton, Ontario
HAHAHHA what a video lmaooo. Speed channels gay that was the stupidest thing they can do. They just put up some stupid episode of another Mustang. It was pretty sad I actually went to my friends house telling him there was going to be a Supra and then I ended up feeling retarded because they showed some stupid sandbagging AMC piece of crap and a Mustang. Yes sadly I watched it since I was there already.

btw I sent them a really hate filled email :D Can't wait for the reply on that one lolll

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Holy shit guys....You are all awesome!!! I love the devotion this community has. I just got home and this sucks to find out they didn't air it. I was hoping someone would post it on youtube. Fuck Speed channel. They fail miserably!!!