Supra wins on "Pinks" reminder Show time-

7MsuprO

Apr 29, 2006
Huntington Beach CA/Ohio
TurboWarrior;973209 said:
I tried to to buy the episode on a few sites to download but i can't because its not allowed to be sold to Canadians. DAMMIT I guess I may never see it but im glad he won. If anyone else bought it and could upload it i'd appreciate it. Thanks

Did you try the link i posted a few up in this thread?

TurboWarrior

Apr 1, 2005
Canada
Thanks man I must have passed the link like 3 times looking. Chevelle team was pretty unfair most of the time. A bit of luck was involved last race lol. What an episode!

DeSloth

Jun 24, 2007
Australia
Doward;973185 said:
No, Jim's team was being a bunch of dicks. Jim was wanting a good tight race. Did you not see Jim's last line after the credits?

Yeah I watched till the end, but just thought it was pretty poor they wouldn't give him a few minutes to fix his (obviously broken) car.

Perhaps I'm just not familar with the way things work. Aussies are known for a no BS approach.

Did anyone else have an elevated heart-rate after watching the show? It was kinda intense. :icon_bigg

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
It was pretty intense. Jim caved on his 3rd win (his team didn't want the Supra to have time to fix) but Jim is the one that said no, give Shawn 15 minutes. That black guy on Jim's side was a total douchebag.

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
It was a great episode, I loved watching the Chevelle weave and buck down the track while the Supra just shot down straight as an arrow, and they say IRS is crap for drag racing. :icon_razz

And the Chevelle team (with the exception of Jim himself) seemed like a bunch of douchebags. Didn't want to give him anything.

DeSloth

Jun 24, 2007
Australia
Yeah you're right. I'm sure I would be properly freaking out as well if I were racing with my car at stake.

In any case it made for good television, which is what counts.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
full ep on itunes under pinks tv shows. $2 and the whole episode is yours. I still like the torrent that I dl. but just another option to watch it.

TurboWarrior

Apr 1, 2005
Canada
^ Thats what i tried to do. But I can't the sites say you must be an American Citizen. Which I am not.

Doward;973304 said:
No kidding! If you want the full episode in full quality, I've got a 1.60Gb torrent up ;)

Sweet! link? id like to have it!

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
man i was thinking about some things.

"He was not on the chip....."

Shaun is on a TH350? No need for two step. Just bring the motor up to speed at the stall and the boost will build all by itself (unlike a manual). No chip etc involved!

Tech info > "Pinks"

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
TurboWarrior;975996 said:
^ Thats what i tried to do. But I can't the sites say you must be an American Citizen. Which I am not.

Sweet! link? id like to have it!

yeah I know how that is.. whenever I try getting music from a different part of the world it gives me that bs.. this new itunes update allows me to get some stuff now but not all.