Supra wins on "Pinks" reminder Show time-

gsmokez

Feb 18, 2007
Brampton, Ontario
Well this sucks I waited so long for this and I went to my friend's house for the wrong episode last time and this time I missed it. I cant believe this crap...just let me know if anyone hosts it or if any of you know how I can watch it, Thanks

gsmokez

Feb 18, 2007
Brampton, Ontario
yeah but I don't get the channel myself and I can't go to my friend's house now so whatever too late for me lol. Well if someone uploads just let me know on this thread I'll be checking here :D

gsmokez

Feb 18, 2007
Brampton, Ontario
no it did show I just missed it because I thought they were just going to screw it up again so I wasn't looking forward to it and just forgot about it. Hopefully someone will host it for us lol.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
the showed aired today at 9. then theres a rerun of the WRONG show going on RIGHT NOW (10:30pm EST).... looking at my guide theres a rerun of the RIGHT (SUPRA) SHOW at 1AM EST. It has info saying a skylark vs a chevy s-10. Thats the same info it had for the one that aired at 9 tonight that was infact the supra.

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
DonS1mpson;970211 said:
You should have been listening when I told everyone how to get Speed for free using the TVU Player :).

Must have missed that. Anyway I downloaded the TVU player, but don't see speed channel as an option. Is it labeled something else? I want to catch it at 1 am or whenever the next airing is tonight. :1zhelp: Please!

Edit: I figured it out. For anyone wondering the TVu is a free DL and the channel is called wheels. It's on again in a couple hrs for those that missed it. The have a tv guide too so you can see when it airs next.

Last edited:

626na

Banned
Jan 15, 2008
cali
thanks for the link just saw it.
that thing is crazy on top end and the best thing of all its a pre-89:love:
congrats shawn!

DeSloth

Jun 24, 2007
Australia
I don't like pinks, but I really enjoyed that.

I would have kept his car personally. The Chevy guys were all being unreasonable, unsporting and foolish.

In any case, well done to the Supra owner and driver. You definitely represented the Supra community and yourself really well. :)

I want to choke the host, though. And shave off that other guys huge pointy beard.

TurboWarrior

Apr 1, 2005
Canada
I tried to to buy the episode on a few sites to download but i can't because its not allowed to be sold to Canadians. DAMMIT I guess I may never see it but im glad he won. If anyone else bought it and could upload it i'd appreciate it. Thanks