supra on yahoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

disturbed1

Jan 10, 2006
perth
not sure if u boys spend your spare time browsing through yahoo japan auctions but this interestign mk3 has popped up for pretty cheap

hate to think how tight the exhaust pipework is!

golgfield6996-img600x450-1244455338x7rs0l79074.jpg

Details
You to view it is grateful truly. This vehicle becomes representation exhibition. When time such as answer of question is required and because it is not detailed in this car of this one, because there are times when it becomes explanation and insufficient please acknowledge beforehand. Details are explained in the range which is understood. They are 70 [supura]. The engine is 7M. Originally, it is 2954cc, but it seems that reaches 3.1 liters. You do not verify content. The cam pulley has become slide type. As for the turbine TD06L20G has been attached 2. The rammer foot is one off like. The west gate is HKS. The piping is one off like. Also blow off has been attached. The intercooler seems the imitation way, but the manufacturer does not understand. The injector you do not understand. Because several years present states as for because it is left, the inside of the fuel tank was rusted, the fuel tank is lowered.

Because either the fuel pump does not move, the GTR32 genuine pump of substituting is prepared. In addition it is in a state where or the spark where [igunaita] has been broken does not fly. Cranking is possible. It turns the cell smoothly without either strange noise. It is Gearbox, but 80 [supura] genuine [getoragu] 6 speeds are loaded. Shift entered without problem. You think that it is not broken perhaps. The clutch perhaps is, but the triple of OS has entered. Also the operation modification part has been attached. The diff. is normal. The oil cooler, the oil catch tank has been attached. The boost gage and the exhaust gas temperature indicator have been attached. It is the range finder, but you think that it is the meter exchange vehicle. You do not understand whether it is genuine meter but as for the speedometer there are to 280 kilometers. The other things when renew you become aware, on occasion.

Because the engine does not catch, we ask with part handling. Because it is the special part, no claim, we ask with the no return. Bid of the one which has the knowledge of that appearance we wait. As for conveyance of the vehicle all arrangements you ask basically with the successful bidder. It cooperates in the range which we can help. As for the deposits payable and the like altogether there is no necessity, but the car it receives the successful bid amount in exchange, or transfer asks. In addition the method which had interest in this vehicle the varieties you inquire from method of asking and ask.

After that thing and the like we would like to consult directly from details of the car. It is the most important thing lastly, but there is no vehicle inspection book. You do not know whether being gone whether forced periphery it is done. However because it is not the robbery car, relief. Then explanation understands and perhaps, the [zu] leprosy but we ask may. Someone please making revive.

(2009 June 8th 19:13 additions)
Thought you ask the giving [gu] [re] as a part taking. You do not verify various functions as a car. The power window and the wiper are operation verification end. As for the other things you do not understand. If there is a thing which becomes matter of concern question you ask with ease. It is correspondence possible e.g., the picture is sent with the mail.

(2009 June 9th 17:07 additions)
The computer strikes genuine rewriting (the ROM and to change) it is like. The NS company it is written. That plus PFC F-CON of HKS of former times and [yu] have been attached.

(2009 June 9th 17:10 additions)
The door of suicide seat side you do not open. It is much, but it is the feeling where the lot in has come off. The steering wheel being sunburned, has become [kapikapi]. Momo has been attached once. The seat fades, tears and is terrible is.

(2009 June 10th 16:30 additions)
Largest boost is 2.0K like. Is, but presently the boost controller has been removed.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
That is a first seeing a intake manifold looking like that. Interesting but rather stick with a FFIM, and big single

disturbed1

Jan 10, 2006
perth
dont blame me for the wording in the description

thats good old google translate trying its hardest to translate japanese for ya :)

staticpage

Banned: Scammer, liar, cheat and thief
Oct 3, 2007
Cincinnati
i do, and i saw that crap.
i dont use google i use a firefox plug-in to translate that does the whole page, works tons better

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
The japanese love to do that, sometimes you'll see a tube wtih 30 plus welds...

works better than crush/mandrel bending, i guess (that or they're just showing off their welding skills)...

disturbed1

Jan 10, 2006
perth
would buy in a heart beat if a 1500 dollar car didnt become a 8k car by the time it hit my door step. could imagine the goodies that might be in that.......trd strocker crank.......??

Status
Not open for further replies.