Supra crash...

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Son of a bitch...

Fucking loser piece of shit should have killed himeslf without taking someone with him.

He tried to do this before too.

What the fuck? Senseless bullshit.

Keros said:
What did the cops do to try and catch that guy? Just drive after him?

They tried spike strips, however you have to ask at what point does pursuit cause a greater risk to the public than letting the guy go?

This chase went on too long, and too far. Although the piece of shit is ultimately responsible, they should have called this chase off.

This guy had done similar things before, and driving into traffic was part of it.

By the way, the victims' name was Alex Ahmed.

Sounds like he was a good kid.

Here's a pic of him:

Attachments

• ahmed.JPG
    ahmed.JPG
    4.4 KB · Views: 273

bowsercake

Aug 24, 2005
Irvine, Ca
This is such a sad story. I'm so sorry for his friends and family.

There's always hard decisions that the police have to make. Do they pursue and risk bystanders or do they let the criminal go and risk having them commit more dangerous crimes. Neither choice will always be correct and it's just sad to see that someone innocent had to take the fall.

87mgte

87 Turbo Targa
Sep 9, 2007
Sequim
flight doc89 said:
if that video didnt piss you off, this one WILL. different angle, shows the altima steering right for the supra

http://www.kpho.com/video/14785075/index.html

I don't believe in the afterlife, but if there is one, may that bastard rot in hell

i hope the victim's up there somewhere with 10 fully modded MKIV's. that's so messed up. does anyone know who the psycho in the Altima was?

super.secret.supra.club

Supramania Contributor
Mar 22, 2007
San Diego, CA
Speechless... and you know what, it's not even about the car anymore. The dude had a great life ahead of him and this bastard had to take it because his isn't so great. I pray for the Alex and the best and only that.

Last edited:

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
Man that really gave me the chills. RIP for the Supra driver.
I also agree i hope the other driver burned to death. I would love to have been the executioner for his trial cause the hell i wouldve sent him to wouldve seemed like heaven after i got through with him.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
OH MY GOD.

Rest in peace Alex... my prayers go out to you and your family.

Man.. my eyes got watery with that one...that's SO fucking messed up i feel horrible.

I've never really seen a video of a head on before but god damn it i'm so upset after watching that. there's no chance in hell he even had a chance to think... something coming at you at a rate of 150mph...FUCK.

God...

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
Why can't police just chase with helicopters and wait for the suspects to STOP RUNNING!? There are some damn good helicopter mount cameras i'd bet they could do it from far enough away to keep track. just pull back the ground support and let the action die down so this shit doesn't happen. I dunno thouh...maybe a helicopter in the distance would be enough to scare people still but.. it just really sucks that it ended like this.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
that fucking horrible. I hope someone brutaly murders his family. RIP Alex, taken far to soon due to a sensless act of selfishness and greed

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
usually I have a lot to say, but this one I'm speachless after watching the impact video...

the only thing is he was spared suffering and died instantly, RIP Alex...

arz

Arizona Performance
Nov 14, 2005
Mesa, AZ
www.ArizonaPerformance.com
Its so so sad you can see it in the cops response, the first cop to look in the vehicle takes one look and goes for the criminal.

For a few days I have seen stills, but not until now did I see that this was an outright homicide.

I have been the victim of a head on collision I had 5 occupants in my girlfriends parents car, her older sister (older than me) had been commissioned to drive that night, but on the way home she said she had bad night vision, so I agreed to drive. At the time all I could think of was, holy crap, my girlfriends parents are going to kill me. Miraculously it was only the front bumper, left headlight, fender, drivers side tire/wheel and door mirror. The on-coming car was way more than half way into our lane, and I reacted quickly (I think). The older sister broke down later that night and said that we would all be dead if she was driving, almost nobody had their seat belts on. I was lucky to have been paying full attention at that moment. I remember everyone yelling at me like I was swerving for kicks, until just before the impact when they saw the blue Chevy truck. The other driver was never found, we suspected he was drunk.

I live less than 5 miles from this crash site and as it is a straight and level road for the most part, you would never expect to see a car coming at you at over 100 MPH. I feel so horrible for that guy and his family!!!

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
Turns out the killer, Mr. Shwartz, was a professional douchebag with a long criminal history. Gotta love our pussy ass criminal justice system.

The police should have ended that chase shortly after it started, and I don't mean by just giving up. In Texas, the po po's don't tolerate chases and use deadly force to end it if they have to.

Mr. Ahmed may have died instantly but he saw it coming. As a parent, it kills me to think his parents saw that video and knew how horrified he was in his last seconds of life.