Supra crash...

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
makes me mad, it was just a pointless death caused by someone else's stupidity and greed. to the family of the supra driver - my deepest sympathies. to the driver of the altima - i hope justice is served, whatever it might be.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Wow that was a horrible accident.

Rear of the Supra comes about 3 feet off the ground, then just tossed off the road.

I don't know what I'd do if a car going 80+ was coming at me... in MY lane. That's fucked up.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
johnathan1 said:
OMG that video really is graphic...that guy must have wanted to die.
I agree. It looks like he knew he was going to be cauhgt so he aimed his car at the supra and committed a homicide and suicide..............:3d_frown:

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Horrible, just horrible.

I can't even imagine what the guy in the soup was thinking....

One minute you're enjoying a nice highway cruise then you're staring at a car coming at you head on at 100 mph..... that just fucking sucks.

I guess the kid driving the supra was 24. Very, very sad. :(

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
MassSupra89 said:
I don't know what I'd do if a car going 80+ was coming at me... in MY lane. That's fucked up.

If you're on a highway and there's no one to hit in the ditch, turn right hard. Maybe the car will clip your back end and send you into a spin off into the ditch, maybe he'll miss you and you'll find something soft in the ditch... doesn't matter though, almost anything is better than a full bore head on collision.

Man, that is a raw deal. 24, driving his prized car nice and easy... and then wham, over.

What did the cops do to try and catch that guy? Just drive after him?

flight doc89

Registered Murse
Apr 21, 2006
Bessemer, Alabama, United States
p848020_1.jpg

RIP mate.

video of impact
http://www.abc15.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=9426@knxv.dayport.com

if that video didnt piss you off, this one WILL. different angle, shows the altima steering right for the supra

http://www.kpho.com/video/14785075/index.html

I don't believe in the afterlife, but if there is one, may that bastard rot in hell

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
That second angle really pisses me off.
Smoke from the Supra locking up his tires and you don't even see the brakelights on the bastards car... Deliberatly set out to take the life of another because he had no way out. I hope he's rotting, somewhere.

Keros said:
If you're on a highway and there's no one to hit in the ditch, turn right hard. Maybe the car will clip your back end and send you into a spin off into the ditch, maybe he'll miss you and you'll find something soft in the ditch... doesn't matter though, almost anything is better than a full bore head on collision.
That was my thought, but it happens in split seconds, and you're NEVER prepared for something like that... I've never had the fear of someone driving at me with all intention to kill me.