SUPRA CLUB in Mobile

v8quest

Jun 13, 2006
Alabama
I am north of dothan about 30 miles...little town called Blue Springs.Kinda out in the sticks...ask suprahero..lol
And I am the Mayor here also....lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
He is just outside of Clio. One hundred and ninety six miles away from my house. I know this, cause I just drove down there to get a car from him. He lives in the town of the great Don Sutton. Clio is below Montgomery about fifty to sixty miles, I think. Hopefully he'll buy another supra and we can have a really good meet sometime soon....................lol

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
When I get my car done, Im probably gunna roll over to Mobile... I lived there for about 5-6 years, so I have friends there... I have a buddy who knew me when I had my NA and doesnt believe what Im doing to my turbo, so I gotta bring it over and show him... Plus I know there are some bad boy domestics over there that I might have to come over and knock down a few pegs... :evil2: Its cool to see so many Mobile area Supras gettin together... Maybe we can set up a NWfla/Miss/Bama meet one of these days, when we get all our cars done...

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
OK, here's an announcement.......

We are gonna try to get as many southeast Supras as possible to the 1/4 mile track in Gulfport, Ms on Friday, June 30th.

Suprahero, ReignMaker, and V8Quest, I know that would be a little trip for you, but it would be great to meet you guys if you could make it. I know of at least 3 Mobile Supras (me and the 2 MKIV's), but not sure about our other 2 guys.

I'm gonna start a new thread about it today, to try to get attention from a few more people other than just my Mobile thread. Maybe we can get some of the Gulfport guys and maybe even the Pensacola guys and anybody else in range.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
ForcedTorque, I personally would love to go even though it is a long trip, BUT, my transmission is laying on the ground right now. I am TRYING to install a five speed. I will then have to take it easy for a while. After that I will be up for a meet. Thanks.
I bet we can find a track a little closer to everybody if we try. That way no one has to drive six hours one way. Just a thought..............lol

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Would love to go, but my car wont be ready for the trip... The way things are goin, Im a few months out still before I do any track runs... Car should be headin out for a tune in about a month or so...

wyldcdn

May 27, 2006
'bama
meeting at Irvington friday night if anyone cares, bring what ya got. More details on other "activitie"s if you want more flavor with your steak:joshers:

estrellainc

Supra Agent
Dec 26, 2005
mississippi
PM rec'd

I'll def be there.
one group of supras = one hell of a quickining
huh?

also...
:(
if the po-po locks ya up...
Im a licensed bondsman!!! (MS only)
cell: 228-343-3491 or estrellainc@sprintpcs.com

not (really) advertising, ...I really hope ya never need one. :)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Yaw have fun and take the video recorders with you. I want to see som MKIII's racing. I wish I could go, but this transmission swap is a little harder to do than I originaly thought. It could have something with the heat index here being 110. I don't have a garage, so I'm doing it out in my yard with no shade three anywhere................lol

wyldcdn

May 27, 2006
'bama
sweet.
I'll be in a maroon Z28 and William will be in his spec V sentra
sm_photo_missing.jpg

this camaro is mine
p250014_1.jpg

Last edited:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
ya, I was on the way out the door when the wife pulled up a red and yellow radar, so I stayed home and it poured. Jeromy called me at about 10:30, and I called out there to see what was up. They said they had a few folks out there, but the computers had been struck by lightning.They were letting folks make passes, but were about to run them off too.

estrellainc

Supra Agent
Dec 26, 2005
mississippi
I went to the dragstrip in gulfport yesterday- left around 9:30.
I only seen 1 white supra on sawblades.

Funny thing though is how many were making 17+ sec passes (one of em boyz used race gas in his s10 pickemup to slip below 18's- LOL!)

Hopefully I will be making my first pass ever with you guys.

The fast ones went 14.5+ secs. Only 1 stang w/ 11.43

also- burnouts and bikini contest.
seen a dude flip (more like lose) his bike (yes 360) on a burnout.

PS- its costs $10 to get in to the track, $10 more to race all day.

Last edited:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Good info estrellainc, Mobile is $10 to get in , and just sign a waiver to race (nothing extra), but only 1/8 mile

What are the hours at the Gulfport track on a Friday

Did you talk to the other Supra, and let him know about next week? Is he on the boards anywhere?

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Oh Yea, message to you (estrallainc) and everyone else,

It doesn't matter if you can run or not, we want to meet as many of you guys as possible. Bring your cars and watch, or just come say HI. We all see each other on the boards, we should get a chance to meet and check out each other's cars (if possible). I'm sure I'll have problems with names, and want to call you all by your names on here.