• S15 Daimyo

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

tErbo b00st

Hard Ass
Mar 20, 2007
Iowa City, IA
www.kougakuracing.com
So let's say I have a company that is interested in making new mkiii aero. I would like to get everyone's opinion on some kits. I would also like to know whether your opinion is a "i just like it, but don't like body kits", "I like it and might buy in the future", or "I like it and will buy it for sure if it's available"

Please take a look a these kits and let me know what you think. fyi this is geared towards "drifter style"

S14 Zenki D-max type 1
sm_photo_missing.jpg

180sx D-max type 3
sm_photo_missing.jpg

s13 d-max type 1
sm_photo_missing.jpg

m-sports
sm_photo_missing.jpg

daimyo
p1309097_1.jpg

Please use your imagination on what these will look like on a supra. All of these will include a 1 piece design, so the nose peice and bumper is not seperate anymore (unless enough people say they want them seperate)

If you have any other suggestions please let me know (modifying kits I posted, or other kits)

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
Personally, I think the [s13 d-max type 1] would look pretty good on our cars, assuming the turn signals fit well. The others are just too curved, while our cars are much more angular.

I could attempt a photoshop if you want, but no promises on how long it will take or how good it will look.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
d-max type 3 would look pretty good I think, it would flow with the rest of the body. I'd like to retain the pre-89 separated panel and bumper design though.

For those of you who have seen his car (pictures or person), his frame rails are literally an inch from the ground. his car is slammed to hell

Edit: M-Sport front bumper, d-max type 1 rear bumper and skirts would look decent too

89TBen

Sep 11, 2006
Mizzou
i like the first 2. but i would also like to see the godfather body kit replicated. just my personal oppinion but i love the godfather kit. i've noticed you either love it or hate it.

Attachments

• my%20kit%20%28Large%29%20small[1].JPG
    my%20kit%20%28Large%29%20small[1].JPG
    2.3 KB · Views: 144

kjj512

May 27, 2006
PA
God you all have no imagination. All of you hate body kits because there has never been anything decent readily available. This topic has been beaten to death on here. Someones trying to make something sweet for our cars for once stop trying to put him down.

Leigh, I think as long as you can get it to flow with the body it will look awesome. Are you planning on trying to get front/rear fenders made too? I know Wiisass and I would be interested in those and possibly other stuff after a season or two on the track. I look forward to seeing progress on this.

I would also definitely be interested in a knock off godfather kit.

89TBen;1309211 said:
i like the first 2. but i would also like to see the godfather body kit replicated. just my personal oppinion but i love the godfather kit. i've noticed you either love it or hate it.