Suggestions?

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Here are some pictures I took today. My car is running great, now it's time for paint, interior, and wheels. I planned to keep the wheels I have on now but we are having trouble finding center caps. Suggestion?

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
that car looks gorgeous. i say keep 'er white, post a WTB for some centercaps, and get some nice seats... or you can try one of those kits where you resurface your seats...

katzkin.com has them... then you could either skin your doors or dye the leather to match. Ive seen some nice interiors, look around.

If you are looking to do any body mods, id say the bomex rear flares look really nice as do the bomex sideskirts.

Other than that, your car looks awesome...good work keeping it clean

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Thanks for the comments. I really like the white, and I'm leaning toward a pearl. I like the look of my car it just needs a face lift.

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
MKIII VIXEN said:
Thanks for the comments. I really like the white, and I'm leaning toward a pearl. I like the look of my car it just needs a face lift.
Looks good! I would just keep an eye out for the centers, or go to so cal and steal turbo joes. Just needs a little face lift and suspension lower ;). Pearl white is an excellent choice. :icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I personally like my metallic blue, but my wife likes her white and that's all that counts. I think it will look better when we get it painted a pretty pearl white. I've got to do a few engine mods for her, cause her car is way too slow to justify the name turbo supra. I'll probably turn her boost up to about ten pounds and maybe some fuel mods. Nothing too serious, but at least she'll be able to outrun the law if she has too...............lol

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
You know Vix and Hero, I've seen those centers sold on ebay before... Brand new... Also, we have a WTB section, you might get a hit there?

Good luck!

The car looks great!

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Reign Maker, we 've tried both. I've checked ebay and, we got no bites off WTB. I tried a couple of places that carry used wheels, but no luck.
Thanks.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Kwnate, since I live with this woman everyday and have no intentions of leaving, I can't post the results of our race. BUT if she wanted to tell the story for you that would be fine with me. I can't tell you who won, but you know as well as I do that metallic blue is almost always faster than white. It has something to do with wind resistance or something............;)