Spokane Supras

suprasport91

GO BRUINS!!!
Sep 27, 2005
Seattle, Wa
Anyone near the Seattle area, i recently moved up here for work. My car is nearly complete, Aaron has his hands on it at the moment but it wont be long ill have her up here.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
We usually saddle up about 7 which (depending on how we drive ;)) puts at Vantage around 8-8:30. Then we're at the I5-I90 Junction around 10:30. This is usually enough time to meet up with the northern crew for the trek down.

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Any spokane area Supra owner got a couch I can crash on late tomorrow night? I'm driving through and will be in town around midnight by my best guess (snowed in in Dickinson, ND right now). Call or text me to get ahold of me, the further east the better.

Adam
(503)206-9067

1StTurbo

Jul 23, 2010
North Idaho
CajunKenny;1702364 said:
Oooo...I forgot about that. What part of ID?

I am just north of CDA about 35 miles. Car still not in for paint yet so will be last minute if i get to go. Still need a new water pump installed also do not trust my leaky one to go THAT far.

dpsupra

Nov 3, 2010
spokane washington
bbq at my house.
whats up everyone. so i am wanting to get my car back on the road. i got the head back on. i just need some help with all the little misc stuff.we can bbq some food and make a day of it.we can meet at for or you guys can pm me for my address. nacho8705 is on board just wanted to maybe meet a few more people. let me know
it will be sunday the 15th not sure of a time yet.

mikeymkll7mgte

Supraholic
Oct 11, 2007
Spokane
Alright... I thought i knew everyone in town who had a supra.... dpsupra, captain phil..... where did you guys come from?!?! Hiding???

dpsupra

Nov 3, 2010
spokane washington
I bought my supra from a kid name Chris about six months ago. On the way home I relized it had a blown hg. When I got home I pulled it in the garage and there it has sat.

nacho8705

Nov 8, 2008
Spokane, WA
if its the same car im thinking of, you should recognize it by the "chrome" under the hood, mike. It was a very nice deep red too.

dpsupra

Nov 3, 2010
spokane washington
I dont know abou the chrome under the hood unless it was replaced. The rumor i heard is that it was one of the nicest supras in town untill the guy hit a deer with it

nacho8705

Nov 8, 2008
Spokane, WA
Hey do any of you guys know the owner of a white pre-89 supra? I have seen him a few times around town and was wondering if he is a member of SM. Its a white hardtop with 5 spoke supra rims. It has a fartcan muffler too.

mikeymkll7mgte

Supraholic
Oct 11, 2007
Spokane
ah... his old supra. I was thinking of chris's maroon na. I know the guy that drives the white NA. It used to be my car. And no... i did not put the muffler on it. it was that way when i got it, i just fixed the nose and repainted the front end. I actually have his old 85 p-type.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
The Tri-City Crew has decided to head over via I90. Is there anyone heading over to Centralia that would like to meet up with us?