Spokane Supras

dpsupra

Nov 3, 2010
spokane washington
mikeymkll7mgte;1682410 said:
Im not sure how I missed this. :nono: All this talk about me and I didnt even know it!! And I have NO IDEA what any of you guys are talking about with that intersection. :naughty: Justin.... Sorry if it really bothered you that bad. (Im used to it) You and Josh both actually. It has a full cage in it now if it makes you feel better!! :biggrinbo And yes... Its still 100% street legal. The car will be getting painted here real soon, same color of course, just with a nice touch.

We all really do need to get together this summer sometime. Like maybe at the drag strip. I have a certain mk4 I need to show whos boss around here. :evil2: :thefinger:

Nacho... Dude... I just figured out who you are!! How ya been??
Phil... DONT SELL UR CAR!! I wanna help mod that thing!
Scott... Get ur motor built. I wanna see a 5m SPANK a 2j at the track. Ill let you borrow my slicks too!
Von... Get a supra. Thats all I have to say.

All the rest of ya... Gimme a shout sometime. Im sure you all know someone who knows how to get ahold of me. I'm crazy busy at work, and having fun snowmobiling, but Im ALWAYS down for supra talk! And when there is no more snow... Its supra time!

i saw the word snowmobile and went straight to it lol. so where do you go riding at? i just started riding last year. most of my friends pussed out this year. if you ever need some one to go with:naughty:. i have only ridden at mt spokane. and kalispell peak once i love it

vmoua509

SpokaneSupras
Sep 17, 2007
Spokane, WA
www.cardomain.com
I'm one step ahead of you Mike! Finally got rid of my red civic hatch and yes, I GOT A SUPRA (91 TURBO TARGA). I've had it for four weeks now. I'll come by sometime and show you. The supra actually sounds and runs a lot better then when i used to own it. But its in need of some body work/paint. I just had to get it back because i couldnt pass up the deal.

dpsupra

Nov 3, 2010
spokane washington
sweet. i have been to kalispell once. the guy who took us didnt take us to the good spots. i grew up in wallace. my mom and sisters and aunt and uncle live there. i have been up burke but never snowmobiling. as far as trestle creek and priest i uesd to work with a guy who went up priest. he always told me that i need a avalanche beacon i have only been riding for a year now dont know if i am quit cut out for up there.

nacho8705

Nov 8, 2008
Spokane, WA
mikeymkll7mgte;1682410 said:
Im not sure how I missed this. :nono: All this talk about me and I didnt even know it!! And I have NO IDEA what any of you guys are talking about with that intersection. :naughty: Justin.... Sorry if it really bothered you that bad. (Im used to it) You and Josh both actually. It has a full cage in it now if it makes you feel better!! :biggrinbo And yes... Its still 100% street legal. The car will be getting painted here real soon, same color of course, just with a nice touch.

We all really do need to get together this summer sometime. Like maybe at the drag strip. I have a certain mk4 I need to show whos boss around here. :evil2: :thefinger:

Nacho... Dude... I just figured out who you are!! How ya been??
Phil... DONT SELL UR CAR!! I wanna help mod that thing!
Scott... Get ur motor built. I wanna see a 5m SPANK a 2j at the track. Ill let you borrow my slicks too!
Von... Get a supra. Thats all I have to say.

All the rest of ya... Gimme a shout sometime. Im sure you all know someone who knows how to get ahold of me. I'm crazy busy at work, and having fun snowmobiling, but Im ALWAYS down for supra talk! And when there is no more snow... Its supra time!

I have been good, long time no see! Its good to see some activity in Spokane again.

Von- I see you drive by my work all the time, and every time I think it is my car! Glad to see you got a supra again!

A spring meet is definitely in order. Maybe a dyno day or something?

mikeymkll7mgte

Supraholic
Oct 11, 2007
Spokane
Yea.... a dyno day would be fun. :) I was just over at Brandons yesterday checking out his new ride.... DAMN..... I might have to step it up a bit!

1StTurbo

Jul 23, 2010
North Idaho
Hey guys, I live on the Idaho side and have a 87 Turbo Targa, all i have done so far is new 3in all the way back an deleted the cat. Bought the wife a mint 89 N/A auto which is all she needs. We would both be up to a little meet. Just ran mine for fist time this year an went 800 miles. I am more into the Mods then the wife also, she does now want wheels,spoiler,body kit an new paint. Mine should be getting new paint, new 3 piece and 89 tail's soon.

mikeymkll7mgte

Supraholic
Oct 11, 2007
Spokane
Brandon made out better than a thief!! That was a deal of a lifetime!

Sweet!! More Supras!! I wonder how many we could get together at once.... If only I could drive my 5 all at once.... hmmmm... :icon_bigg My neighors would FREAK if they saw a bunch more supras pull up!! :runaway: Would make a good picture though.

Hey Scott... find a good spot we can all fit in a pic since you like taking pics. I can think of at least 8 or 9 cars right off hand.

1StTurbo

Jul 23, 2010
North Idaho
Yea they are addicting. I had 4 in my yard down to 3 as i traded one for paint on my other. I know where one is sitting in a barn with a bad front seal, i am just waiting to sneak over an nab it. Not sure of the year or any details but working on it,My guess is 200 bucks and drag it out of the hay barn

mikeymkll7mgte

Supraholic
Oct 11, 2007
Spokane
Oh I'm stepping it up a bit.... :evil2: Trying to get the motor done for the silver supra and get my house done all at the same time = no time!! We should have a meet/help mike on the house day at my place sometime... :naughty: Though.... I will be taking some vacation time when my boss gets back from Hawaii next week... Gotta get the block down and get it bored for the new pistons. Then its off to get all my shiney new parts balanced. :icon_bigg

mikeymkll7mgte

Supraholic
Oct 11, 2007
Spokane
Oh Im tryin!! was hoping to be done with paint before the races start, but that probably wont happen. Will for sure be ready for nationals! I will probably have more than 1 car to bring....

vmoua509

SpokaneSupras
Sep 17, 2007
Spokane, WA
www.cardomain.com
DAM! My motor is done and parked as of today. Rod bearings are shot and knocking pretty bad. I was thinking of getting the following: ARP Head studs, Cometic Headgasket, new rings, either ACL or Clevite bearings and a gasket set. It's just going to be a daily driver for now so i'm doing a budget build. I also want to shim the oil pump before everything goes back together. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

nacho8705

Nov 8, 2008
Spokane, WA
vmoua509;1700494 said:
DAM! My motor is done and parked as of today. Rod bearings are shot and knocking pretty bad. I was thinking of getting the following: ARP Head studs, Cometic Headgasket, new rings, either ACL or Clevite bearings and a gasket set. It's just going to be a daily driver for now so i'm doing a budget build. I also want to shim the oil pump before everything goes back together. What do you guys think?

if your gonna shim the oil pump, you should really get the upgraded supply line.

1StTurbo

Jul 23, 2010
North Idaho
I am hoping to, but depends if mine gets out of the paint shop in time, It was suppose to be started all ready. My interior wont be finished to match and im stock nothing special lol You coming back same night or just a LONG day?