Spokane Supras

nacho8705

Nov 8, 2008
Spokane, WA
Hey,

How many people do we have on here from spokane? I have seen maybe 3 or 4 other mkIII's around town, and maybe 3 mkII's. I went to the spokanesupras davids pizza meet a while back and met a couple people. Just kinda curious because i saw a really nice 89+ red mk3 driving up division the other day.

GC89

1J-THIS
Jun 13, 2007
Spokane, WA
Im not on that list because Im listed as in pullman but am split depending on the time of year, there are quite a few of us around just not many organized.

85celicasupra

spokane supra owner
Mar 9, 2008
spokane,wa
forums.celicasupra.com
Im still here and always down for a meet/get together/cruise.

Car will probably be going down for a week or so getting the standalone, FFIM, and cams in it...but that wont be till the parts arrive. Gimme a shout and we can go cruise.

nacho8705

Nov 8, 2008
Spokane, WA
Yea im down for a meet or cruise too. Maybe not as reckless as last time, going from davids pizza by gonzaga to prospectors in wandermere in like 2 minutes- that was nuts. I seem to remember a certain gold mkii doing a burnout through the intersection of division and foothills..... But yeah the supras in spokane are dying, I have been trying to convince Justin B to buy one again. My friend Mike had a white mkiii, he totaled it. My old roomate brandon sold his and it has sinced been trashed. Last i saw, it was up for sale on craigslist for $500 without a bumper and primered in grey.

vmoua509

SpokaneSupras
Sep 17, 2007
Spokane, WA
www.cardomain.com
My buddy chris bought brandon's old supra! i just finished putting in a new clutch, head gasket, and injectors! Runs like a champ now! The body is straight except for the passenger front end is messed up and needs a paint job. Owner that chris bought it from says he hit a pole and decided to primer the whole thing black except the roof of the car! i did talk to brandon that evening also....before i went with chris to pick up the supra. He told us it was mint when he had it! He even showed us pictures of it! Now that i got it running again, chris's plans are to turn it back into a good looking supra, like when brandon had it. We're down for a supra cruise/meet anytime! Just let us know in advance! Never consider a Supra trash just by looking at a craigslist picture! But as i recall, there wasnt even a picture on craigslist!

Last edited:

nacho8705

Nov 8, 2008
Spokane, WA
vmoua509;1561038 said:
My buddy chris bought brandon's old supra! i just finished putting in a new clutch, head gasket, and injectors! Runs like a champ now! The body is straight except for the passenger front end is messed up and needs a paint job. Owner that chris bought it from says he hit a pole and decided to primer the whole thing black except the roof of the car! i did talk to brandon that evening also....before i went with chris to pick up the supra. He told us it was mint when he had it! He even showed us pictures of it! Now that i got it running again, chris's plans are to turn it back into a good looking supra, like when brandon had it. We're down for a supra cruise/meet anytime! Just let us know in advance! Never consider a Supra trash just by looking at a craigslist picture! But as i recall, there wasnt even a picture on craigslist!

sweet! Yeah I work with brandon and he was telling me that you live just down the street from him. Im glad to hear that you guys are putting that supra back to its original glory. If you guys need any help with anything, Ive got quite a bit of experience with supras and also have a lot of spare parts and tools.

vmoua509, do you still have a supra? or did you sell it?

vmoua509

SpokaneSupras
Sep 17, 2007
Spokane, WA
www.cardomain.com
Yeah.... i do live just minutes from him! Thanks... Its always good to have aother person to brainstorm with!

Sad to say I dont have my supra's anymore! I really do miss my 91! The guy i sold it to is willing to sell it back to me for less then what he paid for it! I'm assuming because somebody ran into the qtr panel and its now primered! He also told me that he had a new head and gasket put on! If i were to get it back, the first thing i'd do is retorque the headbolts and give it a good cleaning! Only reason why i sold it was because my fiance hated the mk3 body style!!! I did it to make her happy but instead left me misserable! Haha.... I'll pm you my number and when u get some free time give me a call/text and i'll come by and see what you got for parts. Thanks!

GC89

1J-THIS
Jun 13, 2007
Spokane, WA
Hey, how you been Blake? I'v been pretty busy until recently, but now Im getting back to keeping up on here and to my car. How the truck and the sup doing? Me and the wife are living in Spokane for the summer but I will definitely grab that from you when I head back down in August. I might have another project or two for you if you can swing it as well.

SilverSupraT

7M '78 Toyota Pickup
Oct 3, 2005
Eastern WA
www.geocities.com
Well, things are good. Supras are sitting right now but the truck is doing well. I'm buying house with a nice shop so I should be back into the Supra soon. Letme know what the other jobs are and I'll let you know what I can do!

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
nacho8705;1553275 said:
Yea im down for a meet or cruise too. Maybe not as reckless as last time, going from davids pizza by gonzaga to prospectors in wandermere in like 2 minutes- that was nuts. I seem to remember a certain gold mkii doing a burnout through the intersection of division and foothills..... But yeah the supras in spokane are dying, I have been trying to convince Justin B to buy one again. My friend Mike had a white mkiii, he totaled it. My old roomate brandon sold his and it has sinced been trashed. Last i saw, it was up for sale on craigslist for $500 without a bumper and primered in grey.

Yes, I happened to be in that certain gold mkii going sideways up division right as Ruby and Division join. Kind of unnerving. Thanks for that Mike :)

I'll get another one soon. Justin, convince Dan to open up a spot for me and it'll speed up that process ;)

SupraT

May 3, 2009
Montana
Hey guys I'm from Montana and i was going to be up that way on thursday and Friday so my girlfriend can get lasik surgery, and I was wondering if any of you guys were wanting to meet up? I have never actually talked to anyone in person that owns another Supra. Was kinda of hoping to meet another person and mybe talk about mods?

Captain_Phil

Apr 13, 2009
Spokane, Wa
talk about Reviving a dead thread :p

I moved up to Spokane this June, and HOLY MOLLY there are a lot of mark III's up here!

I've spotted one on my way to work every morning 3:30 am parked were Lincoln and Monroe merge heading down south hill. and sometimes I see one heading southbound on division about the same time. All stock from the looks of them.

Saw a rice burner meet up on division a few months ago but no Supras in attendance :/

I've seen a few Mk II's. A red one even tried to race me at a light past the Y on the 395.

So who else is up here? I hope there is passionate supra drivers up here and not just supras with boring owners :p

nacho8705

Nov 8, 2008
Spokane, WA
There are a few passionate owners around here. Im in the valley but dont drive mine too often. Its a red 91 turbo. Theres only a handfull of spokane owners that go beyond point A to point b driving. What color is yours and what area of spokane do you live in?

Captain_Phil

Apr 13, 2009
Spokane, Wa
Mines a white package with stock everything with 3 pc spoiler :D and I live up on the south hill.

0523081805.jpg