sorry guys =(

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
forza 2 is the shit!!

Sorry guys.. i havent been doing to well at all lately. my voice is completely gone now, i had to go to the hospital again because of all the issues. my surgery is on the 23rd but my doctor says i cant wait that long or "ill have to pay the ultimate price" so he's getting me under emergency surgery.. so it should be in a week or less im hoping.

i'd also like to say thank you to everyone here.. it really means alot to me that people care. i only have 3 really good friends but all are out of reach.. so its nice to check up on here and see positive reinforcement.

I dont really know how long im going to stick around for, judging by how i've been doing lately.. but i've come to terms with it and i guess i just live day by day. Lots of people think "it isnt serious" but.. in my shoes i could tell you a world of different.

Lately i've been getting around 2 or 3 hrs sleep because of my meds.. they mess with me alot..

Anyways im pretty beat so im gunna head out.

thanks everyone.

P.S.

If i dont reply to txts its because i get ZERO service where i am at.

GuNDeZZZ

Was dgilman360
Sep 28, 2006
Lakeland Florida
^ I'm glad you are doing alright man!!!

If you have live hit me up my gamertag is GuNDeZZZ like my sn on here.lol
I have Forza 2 also, it is the shit, looking forward to number 3.

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
GuNDeZZZ;1249957 said:
^ I'm glad you are doing alright man!!!

If you have live hit me up my gamertag is GuNDeZZZ like my sn on here.lol
I have Forza 2 also, it is the shit, looking forward to number 3.

I have to get a wireless adapter or a like a 75 foot cord to go to my router.. lol. I love playing on live.. maybe someday soon.. i wrote down your g.t

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
hey guys. i havent been doin too good lately. ive been really sick. im on the emergency surgery list so it may come sooner.. but i wont know untill they call, if they call. i dont know how much longer i cn take it but i can tell you it seems less and less worth it everyday. im still just layin in bed daily doing nothing, wishing i has christi sitting by my side.
ive got to lay back down. thanks for writing me everyone. i really do appreciate it. ill try to get on tomorow again

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Hang in there bud, you've been in my prayers. Don't give up, where there's a will, there's a way. And with willpower, you can overcome anything!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Ryan, ever since you asked in my build if I would adopt you, I have considered you a good friend. I hated seeing Kristi go, but this is far more serious. This truly saddens me. Hang in there man. I myself have been through some times thinking that suicide might be better than pushing on day by day with the pain. I'm feeling a lot better now, since going through several doctors. You are not doing well now, but keep fighting, it can improve.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Hang in there man, once you hit rock bottom, only way to go is up. Giving up is not worth it. Be as a lion in the path-be dangerous even in defeat!

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
Hey guys. I havent really been doing too great lately.. as you can see i havent been on in a few days. I had to go to the hospital again.. blah. I been mostly laying in bed just bored but my xbox got here yesterday so i'm greatful. its keeping my mind occupied. everyone is kinda off tune right now.. i heard my dad talking the other day and i overheard my dad say "no parent should outlive their child" kinda made me sad for a second because that could happen.. im trying really hard to do everything i can to keep healthy.. im eating good food, taking vitamins 3 times a day, drinking ALOT of juice and water..

On the flipside i havent been sleeping worth crap.. maybee 3 hrs a night.. because my legs shake so much from the steroids, so im on requip now, again.

Anyways im going to go lay back down, Again.. my phone got shutoff because all my money went to more prescriptions.. so ill try to get on here more often.

thanks everyone.. you all actually make a big difference, it makes me feel alot more positive when you guys have nothing but good wishes.

-ryan

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Nomad707;1257032 said:
Hey guys. I havent really been doing too great lately.. as you can see i havent been on in a few days. I had to go to the hospital again.. blah. I been mostly laying in bed just bored but my xbox got here yesterday so i'm greatful. its keeping my mind occupied. everyone is kinda off tune right now.. i heard my dad talking the other day and i overheard my dad say "no parent should outlive their child" kinda made me sad for a second because that could happen.. im trying really hard to do everything i can to keep healthy.. im eating good food, taking vitamins 3 times a day, drinking ALOT of juice and water..

On the flipside i havent been sleeping worth crap.. maybee 3 hrs a night.. because my legs shake so much from the steroids, so im on requip now, again.

Anyways im going to go lay back down, Again.. my phone got shutoff because all my money went to more prescriptions.. so ill try to get on here more often.

thanks everyone.. you all actually make a big difference, it makes me feel alot more positive when you guys have nothing but good wishes.

-ryan

Hey do you have forza 2 for it?

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
As per my pm... Hang in there mate... Sam and I plan on visiting you when we make it over there either late this year or early next year :)

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
Its a tough thing to go through, I know lately that reading up has been the best thing for my mind. Between reading and surfing through all the car forums it has helped. Its an emotional trip to go through, and I know it was the worst part of my treatment. I went through hell mentally and physically, but I would have never traded it for the bonds that developed with my family and other loved ones. I wish you the best and youll be in my prayers, Its a tough road and all you can do is keep your head up and think positive.

Keep up updated and feel free to PM if you have questions or need someone to talk to or bs with.