someone tried to defraud me, me!....LOL

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
Well i have had my car up for sale for a bit.

A person contacted me from my craigslist add.

he was interested in purchasing my car at the price i asked for, blah blah blah. He then said he would send a Certified check for the car and extra for a shipper that i have to moneygram that to the shipper....LOL

anyway of course i did not do it but here is a picture of the check

I could go into more detail but thats just the basic of it. I hope no one falls for these scams. :3d_frown:

Attachments

• DSC00060.jpg
    DSC00060.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 98

MkIII_Jeff

squirelly wrath!
Mar 2, 2008
Roseville, CA
There are scammers for just about everything on Craigslist now. When I was looking for a roommate all the replies I got were scams.

subjug4tor

Man up, Nancy.
May 8, 2008
DFW, texas
ehh, I found my dog on craigslist, traded my wii for a 110cc pocket bike, got a old riding lawnmower that Im turning into a offroader (its a freaking blast to rock crawl on lol), and sold various electronics there, its at least sort of useful imo

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
subjug4tor;1073891 said:
ehh, I found my dog on craigslist, traded my wii for a 110cc pocket bike, got a old riding lawnmower that Im turning into a offroader (its a freaking blast to rock crawl on lol), and sold various electronics there, its at least sort of useful imo

ok so maybe i stand corrected :biglaugh:

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
subjug4tor;1073891 said:

wut

subjug4tor

Man up, Nancy.
May 8, 2008
DFW, texas
Quin;1073933 said:

I got a '92 craftsman riding mower for free, took the cutting deck off, fabbed up a snorkel for it, and now my friends and I take it offroad around my house, through creeks, over rocks and stuff. Soon I will lift it a little and fit bigger tires, in true redneck fashion. It only fits, because knowing it would be full-blown redneck, I named the mower Cooter.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Ive gotten about 6 paintball guns off there in the past 2 months... works good for me.

Atleast your fake check was printed, when I got mine from a scammer it was all handwritten.