Someone got an Asswhooping for screwing with cars.....Possibly nsfw due to language

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Wow... seems more than a little overboard to me. I'm a firm believer in making the punishment fit the crime, and an asswhooping, busted nose, broken leg, plus getting arrested and charged for vandalism doesn't add up to even vaguely close to fair in my book.

Maybe it's just cultural differences - in Canada, the old guy would get free medical treatment, a fine for vandalism, possibly some time doing community service. The kid would be doing jail time for assault at the least. Up here, you pick one or the other - either beat the snot out of the guy OR call the cops. Don't try both.

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
you can use reasonable force to detain the person until police arrive, and you can defend yourself if they attempt to assault you.

from reading through the thread, the broken leg came from slamming the door on his leg when the guy tried to get away.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
wow...uhmm...

If that broken leg really was caused by trying to keep him there, then that's not too unreasonable. If they're retaliating in revenge, that's just stupid.

Can't say what I'd do, but I hope it was merely to keep him from getting away with it and not just brutalizing him. I suppose it could have been worse, though.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Can't even view the page without logging in for me. Needless to say, I think people who vandalize and steal cars are about 2 steps above rapists and child molesters in my book. :nono:

Wish car theft was punishable by the same means as horse theft... still on the books in some places as punishable by hanging. Spray painting someone's car, that's just uncalled for.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
I registered using the free account and still don't have access to it. I'm not going to pay to see it, but I'm sure he got what was coming to him. Any way of you linking the pics and vids over here? Is this something we can see on youtube?

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
Suprapowaz!(2);1783331 said:
I registered using the free account and still don't have access to it. I'm not going to pay to see it, but I'm sure he got what was coming to him. Any way of you linking the pics and vids over here? Is this something we can see on youtube?

Don't know what your problem is, I see it just fine with no account, but here you go:

p1783335_1.jpg

p1783335_2.jpg

p1783335_3.jpg

[video=youtube;CRdLd-T5rp0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRdLd-T5rp0[/video]

Edit: "Well I caught this guy painting me evo today, and it didnt end too well for him. He got sent to jail with a broken leg, broken nose, and other cuts and bruises."

I'd pick either ass-kicking OR jail-time.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
DreamerTheresa;1783389 said:
I have no idea what you just said, but it's sexy as hell.

I think it's Koala Sodomizer for "got what he deserved".

(I occasionally speak gibberish)

mecevans

Supramania Contributor
Jan 18, 2009
M-bay, cali
"The story is he is retired navy and today is the pearl harbor anniversary, and he also got fired from gm because of all the foreign cars, thats what he told the cops anyways"

"Its not really considered assault when you are protecting your property, I defended my car then I stopped I didn't just keep beating on him like I easily could have. Also A verbal threat like that will not hold up in any court, I didn't have a weapon or any real way of threatening his life. This guy painted about 6 cars before mine so he probably planned on doing this alll day long."

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Young guy didn't threaten the old dude not once. How did he threaten him? The good part is that man is going to be facing some jail time. It's just sad to see someone that old vandalizing cars. He must be mentally imbalanced.

ycode90

Oct 27, 2011
Pensacola
SupraMario;1783421 said:
Keep reading the op ends up being a scammer from their site.

Send From My Steel Droid 3.0
Can confirm the guy was caught scamming a few people in my area for parts/installs . I met him a few times he seemed cool to me tho.

As for the old dude he'd of looked that bad or worse over one of my heaps too.

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
I wouldve dished out a can of whoopass in the same situation but just enough to make the person not want to go any further.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Suprapowaz!(2);1783442 said:
It's just sad to see someone that old vandalizing cars. He must be mentally imbalanced.
After seeing the story on Jalopnik, I agree. Did they need to take it that far? No. Would I have possibly had a similar reaction? Maybe, hard to say. In the end, the whole damn situation is just that: SAD.

IJ.;1783456 said:
You assrape one Koala and it never goes away.... ;)
We have a similar saying around here: "you fuck one sheep..." :rofl: