TRM Chip
replaced roundels

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
What coilovers did you go with? That's a short list! I should post mine. LOL. :)()

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Sweet. :) Before you get an alignment, I recommend you replace the rear trailing arm bushings. They'll effect rear toe, and if they've thrown in the towel, will prevent you from getting a good alignment.

Speaking of which, you're not planning on a stock alignment, are you? That would be such a waste! You should check out this thread:
http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=995556

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Drive one that's in good shape. ;) When they're worn out, they're worse than most other thrashed cars. But when you drive one that's been well maintained, it's a whole different monster than the Supra. Though, I love both. :)

supraGhost

Dec 14, 2007
PA
shaeff;1378099 said:
Sweet. :) Before you get an alignment, I recommend you replace the rear trailing arm bushings. They'll effect rear toe, and if they've thrown in the towel, will prevent you from getting a good alignment.

Speaking of which, you're not planning on a stock alignment, are you? That would be such a waste! You should check out this thread:
http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=995556

hmm maybe this is why i change my rear tires more than i change my oil lol

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
supraGhost;1382746 said:
hmm maybe this is why i change my rear tires more than i change my oil lol

It most likely is. Bad RTABs will kill your rear tires with a quickness. Also, take a look at that alignment guide I linked to above, that'll keep your rear tires lasting longer too! Stock BMW alignment sucks!

spipedong

Level 2 Rythym Rogue
Apr 2, 2005
Eugene, OR
I rolled over 200K miles on the autocross course yesterday.

This thing destroys my supra in every aspect of autocross.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Sweet! Glad to hear you're still loving it. :) I need to replace my knock sensors. My car is down on power (I'm thinking that's why, if they're designed the same way the Supra's are)

So slow, infact, that a lightly modded vr6 kept up with me this morning. :( Anger, I tell you, anger!