Socal Supras!

AJ MK3

It just needs more power.
Mar 28, 2009
Chula Vista, Ca.
mrSOCAL;1431487 said:
whats going on Rudys the name. im form chula vista and looking to meet other supra owners.

p1431525_1.jpg

Hey Rudy.....

sparkplug619

2 Supras, 1 Paycheck =[
Sep 28, 2008
San Diego California
yo join up on socalsupras.com to get the latest updates about meets and to meet more people from san diego, la, and the inland empire area! Its a small forum but is useful!

mrSOCAL

Oct 17, 2009
chula vista
sparkplug619;1431549 said:
yo join up on socalsupras.com to get the latest updates about meets and to meet more people from san diego, la, and the inland empire area! Its a small forum but is useful!

i tryed but couldnt. dont know why but it dont like me :cry:

mrSOCAL

Oct 17, 2009
chula vista
sparkplug619;1431822 said:
lol if you cant find the code, SCS its right here! Everyone has problems with that!

thanx man. hope it work :icon_bigg im heading that way right now. i tryed before but didnt let me dont know why?

mrSOCAL

Oct 17, 2009
chula vista
88_7mge;1432140 said:
dude, did you buy that hood for it, or was it on the car when you bought it? It looks awesome. Great looking car BTW

thanx man. it came with the car. its the stock hood with a hood scoope and vents cut into it. i love it.:love:

EdT.Mk3

Sorta Secret Supra
Aug 21, 2008
San Diego
Alan, I met you at one of the Supra meets about 2 years ago in Mission Bay. San Diego/SoCalSupras is throwing a BBQ up in about 2 months, you need to bring that ultra-clean red car of yours!

Should I repost the event thread? I rarely visit here that often anymore...

AJ MK3

Mar 28, 2009
Chula Vista, Ca.
EdT.Mk3;1433203 said:
Alan, I met you at one of the Supra meets about 2 years ago in Mission Bay. San Diego/SoCalSupras is throwing a BBQ up in about 2 months, you need to bring that ultra-clean red car of yours!

Should I repost the event thread? I rarely visit here that often anymore...

Where and when? You might post it under 'events' I guess. It seems like getting a meet going is difficult, so the more info the better.

mrSOCAL

Oct 17, 2009
chula vista
AJ MK3;1433714 said:
No particular reason just making conversation....Sorry I took so long to respond.....

oh ok, yeah ive had it for about a year. its a beautyfull. man do you have any pix of your car. im liking the race stripes.

AJ MK3

Mar 28, 2009
Chula Vista, Ca.
mrSOCAL;1434234 said:
oh ok, yeah ive had it for about a year. its a beautyfull. man do you have any pix of your car. im liking the race stripes.
Here is a few pix of my car. I did the layout and paint work myself....Glad you like them.:icon_bigg

'89 supra 004.jpg

'89 supra 007.jpg

Benz & Supra 032.jpg

'89 supra 011.jpg

Benz & Supra 006.jpg

mrSOCAL

Oct 17, 2009
chula vista
man it garabs your attention for some reason and it rounds off the car. i likes lots lol. btw good work on the pain looks really good. r u a paintor by any chance?

AJ MK3

Mar 28, 2009
Chula Vista, Ca.
mrSOCAL;1434987 said:
man it garabs your attention for some reason and it rounds off the car. i likes lots lol. btw good work on the pain looks really good. r u a paintor by any chance?

Thanks for the compliment.:icon_bigg...Not to many supras running around with strips, so I wasn't sure how it would look...Glad you like it...And yes, I did the body work and paint on my first car back in high school (a number of years ago) and still at it...

Falken

May 31, 2009
Los Angeles
My name is David
Was born in Los Angeles... now living in Palm Springs
Lolz just bringing terror to Palm Springs RAWR!

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]