Socal Supras!

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
2,266
1
38
SoCal
The irvine annual bbq is on march 28. Look in socalsupras.com for details, in the events section
 

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
1,810
0
36
33
Merced, CA
rodel;1526607 said:
The irvine annual bbq is on march 28. Look in socalsupras.com for details, in the events section

shit im in cencal but if my sup is done by than i can make it out there....SUM of the norcal guys are dicks so im down to kick it with you socal guys you guys seem more down to earth....
 

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
1,810
0
36
33
Merced, CA
Igknyte;1533341 said:
they should do it so it changes every yr. one yr norcal one yr cencal and the next socal. then startover.
but organizing and getting everyone to show is difficult...

yea i agree we should plan now though..if they dont want to come cause its in cencal norcal or socal or whatever fuck em we dont need them ill go no matter weres it at...
 

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
2,266
1
38
SoCal
dubsupra209;1533362 said:
yea i agree we should plan now though..if they dont want to come cause its in cencal norcal or socal or whatever fuck em we dont need them ill go no matter weres it at...

Socal is where its at on march 28, Sunday. The annual Irvine meet. I expect u to be there. There will be about 50 mk3s there.
 

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
1,810
0
36
33
Merced, CA
rodel;1533680 said:
Socal is where its at on march 28, Sunday. The annual Irvine meet. I expect u to be there. There will be about 50 mk3s there.

ill try to be there im waitng on my income tax check to come so i can finishi my rebuild....if i cant make it out there on that date im down to come to a car wash meet or whatever....
 

85?

600hpFTW
Dec 21, 2005
125
0
0
Hawaii for 4years
I am in Rosamond CA, sorry no pic of my car it's been sitting for over 4 yrs now. Going to go pick it up soon I hope to swap out the NA 7M for a 1J, the supra is a white package with blue interior.
 

sparkplug619

2 Supras, 1 Paycheck =[
Sep 28, 2008
285
0
0
San Diego California
85?;1555779 said:
I am in Rosamond CA, sorry no pic of my car it's been sitting for over 4 yrs now. Going to go pick it up soon I hope to swap out the NA 7M for a 1J, the supra is a white package with blue interior.

I used to have a white package,blue interior NA.
 

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
4,945
2
38
37
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
85?;1555779 said:
I am in Rosamond CA, sorry no pic of my car it's been sitting for over 4 yrs now. Going to go pick it up soon I hope to swap out the NA 7M for a 1J, the supra is a white package with blue interior.

white packages FTW!!
 

Suprizim TT

Member
Apr 26, 2008
200
0
16
Los Angeles
My name is Cristian

Los angeles cali. 323 area

I have a TT GS300.... I'm in the process of getting a new mk3 supra so the doctor of all supra's jose can install a 1jz vvt-i at kaizen motorsports hospital. :evil2: