So you're saying thats a bad thing??

csnow

Matthew 6:33
Apr 5, 2005
Palm Bay, FL
iwannadie;886727 said:
Yea ..... sarcasm seems to be hard to read for some people.

Sorry, I have reading comprehension issues. Don't pick on me :1zhelp: I am tired of riding the short bus.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
OH MY GOSH.

that was horrible. and funny.

i know people that have killed their cars because of no oil. then they go on to tell me they know friends who have done it...and i just say... "yeah..that's too bad" because NOTHING can help those people. I taught a girl how to check her oil. now she does. i saved one!

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
"Exactly subaru engines are NOT made for SYNTHETIC OIL and they in most cases will use synthetic oil....Use either conventional or....which I'm now currently trying GERMAN CASTROL SYNTEC. Which supposedly is a little thicker and supposedly suby's don't burn it or at least not much."

HA!

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
A kid I went to highschool with thought if you take the turbine out of a turbocharger it will free up exhaust gas and make more power. Yep I've met people that stupid.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
MassSupra89;887990 said:
A kid I went to high school with thought if you take the turbine out of a turbocharger it will free up exhaust gas and make more power. Yep I've met people that stupid.

At least that follows a logical train of thought, free flowing exhaust gives more power. If you didn't know what a turbocharger did, I could see that.

Now, pouring something CLEARLY labeled 75W90 TRANSMISSION oil into your MOTOR with a label ON THE CAP that CLEARLY states 5W30 ONLY, that takes a special kind of stupid.