sm gear

bkma71

supra coupe
Jun 7, 2005
troutdale, Oregon
is there any sm gear avail, stickers, shirts, hats sweaters etc.? I have searched and searched and found where people did runs of stuff but is there any stuff that is official products.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
I've still got stickers. I think the other guy might still have some more of the more modern ones, too.

supramaniasticker.JPG

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Jack

Just a few thoughts for you to ponder.

Instead of a member going through the process of getting SupraMania stickers made, might you consider providing them free once a contribution of a set amount was recieved ?

This could serve to strengthen the site and allow members to display the site.

Mark

Last edited:

7thousandpiecesMGTE

Boostin USA
Apr 9, 2007
Harford County, Maryland
are there any restrictions or rules on the supramania name and/or logo being used? I am in the early stages of getting an apparrel company going and am pondering to offer SM gear....

is there an official vector file (or another file type) of the SM logo?

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
I think I was given permission to use the SM name a while back, but I was always kind of iffy on using it for shirts. If Mike says yes, then I will gladly make SM stuff for you guys

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Davismj711;1385952 said:
Jack

Just a few thoughts for you to ponder.

Instead of a member going through the process of getting SuoraMania stickers made, might you consider providing them free once a contribution of a set amount was recieved ?

This could serve to strengthen the site and allow members to display the site.

Mark
Mark, I sell 'em at cost. :) I'm not in this to make money, I just got tired of people wanting them to be available and decided to do it myself, after a long succession of failures with other members doing it. Anyone who can't afford $3 shipped for a sticker... well, I might be convinced to take 'em on as a charity case, I guess.

Now, of course, there's been two successful runs - the ones that I posted and the ones that lilmiss posted, although I'm not entirely sure if the others are still available.

Tanya;1386106 said:
I think I was given permission to use the SM name a while back, but I was always kind of iffy on using it for shirts. If Mike says yes, then I will gladly make SM stuff for you guys
It's not so much the name that's the issue, it's the artwork. The art for the site is technically owned by it's creator, not the site.

So far, I think everyone who has created artwork for SM has allowed free use of it - I certainly have, you're welcome to use the fonts / artwork I've created. I don't mind people making some coin off my work, and I'm really not concerned with someone trying to 'put me out of business' when it comes to the stickers. Hell, I tried for years to get someone else to provide them, without any success!

Essentially we're trying to keep this, like the rest of the site, in the spirit of a community built and run by the members.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
GrimJack;1386211 said:
Mark, I sell 'em at cost. :) I'm not in this to make money, I just got tired of people wanting them to be available and decided to do it myself, after a long succession of failures with other members doing it. Anyone who can't afford $3 shipped for a sticker... well, I might be convinced to take 'em on as a charity case, I guess.

Now, of course, there's been two successful runs - the ones that I posted and the ones that lilmiss posted, although I'm not entirely sure if the others are still available.

It's not so much the name that's the issue, it's the artwork. So far, I think everyone who has created artwork for SM has allowed free use of it - I certainly have, you're welcome to use the fonts / artwork I've created. I don't mind people making some coin off my work, and I'm really not concerned with someone trying to 'put me out of business' when it comes to the stickers. Hell, I tried for years to get someone else to provide them, without any success!
Isn't that the average Mk3 build budget? ;)