SILV07 PIX: Official Canadian PIX :). **56K go fix yourself some coffee**

Raptor Racing

Supramania Contributor
Nov 5, 2005
Toronto
Well;

after years of talking out of my @$$ I finally made the trip down to SILV and I hooked!!! I'm not new to Supra meets; been going to east coast meets since 99 and on the Committee for the Toronto Supra Club...which I might add has been going on for 1 year long than VEGAS :evil2: Sorry...just had to rub that in Keith's face :)...all Kidding a side this was one class act meet and I'm hoping to be there next year...with my MK3.

I met a few MK3 guys while down there and it was surely a pleasure; the MK2 guys hogged all my time though...damn sissy's ;). I actually vacationed with another MK2 guy to Vegas; we rented a car in SanFran and drove down the Pacific Coast Hi-way to just north of LA where we had some friends to meet up with...from there we made the trip to SILV. I won't bore you guys with the details of the pre-Vegas pix; all I can say is: HOLLY CRAP...driving the PCH was a life long dream of mine and it was all that i expected...just beautiful.

Here are some of the pix I took...sorry Photobucket messed up the order after I uploaded them :cry:

p796129_1.jpg

p796129_2.jpg

p796129_3.jpg

p796129_4.jpg

p796129_5.jpg

p796129_6.jpg

p796129_7.jpg

p796129_8.jpg

p796129_9.jpg

p796129_10.jpg

p796129_11.jpg

p796129_12.jpg

p796129_13.jpg

p796129_14.jpg

p796129_15.jpg

p796129_16.jpg

NJsupraA70

Ex-Supra Owner
Sep 18, 2005
NJ
Awesome pics. I have never seen so many nice mk2's at one meet, very nice.

Whats up with the supranick clone car? lol

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
George, at Raptor Racing: why all the "Raptor Racing" water marks on every single pic? :( Kinda takes away from the images...

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
WOW! Thanks for the pics. I'm still working on sorting and generating the pages for mine - while still trying to catch up on my sleep.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Reign_Maker said:
George, at Raptor Racing: why all the "Raptor Racing" water marks on every single pic? :( Kinda takes away from the images...

The same reason anybody watermarks their pictures.

So nobody steals them for their own use... like to scam someone or post a fake ebay ad or something.

Raptor Racing

Supramania Contributor
Nov 5, 2005
Toronto
Reign_Maker said:

I've actually had someone steal my picture on 2 occasions and it just pissed me off. If someone wants a high res non bastardized version of a pix all they have to do is ask.

Believe me when I say I don't think my pix are as good or better than the next guy; but after taking the time to take the picture; upload to your pc; select the ones to upload to the net; touch it up and then finally upload only to have someone steal it for their site or claim it their own...just a piss off.

TuRbOdReAmZ87

Supramania Regular
Feb 2, 2007
Southern mass
www.cardomain.com
Raptor Racing said:
I've actually had someone steal my picture on 2 occasions and it just pissed me off. If someone wants a high res non bastardized version of a pix all they have to do is ask.

Believe me when I say I don't think my pix are as good or better than the next guy; but after taking the time to take the picture; upload to your pc; select the ones to upload to the net; touch it up and then finally upload only to have someone steal it for their site or claim it their own...just a piss off.

I would love few High res pics of the Nick's Charcoal Grey supra :D

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Raptor Racing said:

I 1000000% agree with George on this. GREAT PIX George! Glad you were able to come down this year...

Oh yeah... and for that comment in your post....

SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN!

That's all I can say. :)

Toronto is the longest consecutively running Supra event on the planet and SILV is THE LARGEST SUPRA EVENT ON THE PLANET!

Seriously though... one eye open...