SILV 07 pictures

Dziuggy

eurotrash
Mar 31, 2005
san francisco, ca
dziuggy.com
well it was nice meeting everyone as always even though turn out was not as great as i expected. still i think we had fun.

few pic from vegas and on the way back as well

stfu.jpg

jaws1.jpg

rrev.jpg

eric.jpg

fs01.jpg

fs02.jpg

nick.jpg

nick-fs.jpg

fs03.jpg

jaws2.jpg

jaws3.jpg

jaws4.jpg

z.jpg

jaws5.jpg

tyler.jpg

rrev-tony.jpg

fs04.jpg

rrev-tony2.jpg

rrev-tony3.jpg

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
I don't think I talked to you in '06, but the car looks familiar. Did you have an SP61 die just before the dyno last year?

If yes, what do you have now?

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Big ups to the norcal homie Ziggy who I haven't seen since my appearance at the Duane vs Matt drag event at Sac Raceway.

The rest of you norcal bitches who I know and didn't make it down to hang out with me can KMA!! :biglaugh:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
BlackMKIII said:
Wow. The JawsGear Supra is looking hot these days.

Keep telling myself... 1JZ soon... SILV next year. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat...

:biglaugh:

Just go.

I had been saying I'm gonna go since SILV '04 and it never happened. This year my friends told me "dude, shut up. you're going." And I went...

935motorsports

Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, CA

I agree.

I know all about not having a Supra at Vegas.

You could have stayed with us and helped man the 935 'booth'. Every year I try to get a big "socal" room to stay in but it is hard to find people that want to be in the same room together for more then a few hours.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
935motorsports said:
I agree.

I know all about not having a Supra at Vegas.

You could have stayed with us and helped man the 935 'booth'. Every year I try to get a big "socal" room to stay in but it is hard to find people that want to be in the same room together for more then a few hours.

Could I stay in the socal room next year? I just need a 6x3 sleeping space from the hours of 6 am to 3pm. :icon_bigg

Raptor Racing

Supramania Contributor
Nov 5, 2005
Toronto
Ziggy;

it was great to meet you join our geeky mk2 late night dinner; those are some awesome pictures. Your night shots actually turned out quite amazing; mine didn't work out for $#!T. What kind of camera and what settings did you use; I tried to bump up the ISO but the pictures just got way too grainy and blurred.