Silly 350z's

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
So today I was minding my own business just enjoying the sun as it is also my birthday so what not a better way to start my day but to drive my Supra! Well I was in Kirkland off 124st at the light and a really nice 350z pulled up next to me with deep dish 20's, full exhaust, intake, chipped and also had cam's according the owner. They were both mid 20's and thought their 30,000 dollar sports car was unbeatable at first they were looking over laughing after I rolled down my window asked him what he had done to the car I said wow that is really cool sounds like a fast car. He asked if mine was turbo and I replied yes, he also asked if it was fast I said it was all right for a stock Supra:biglaugh:. I knew I could not keep traction in 1st and most of 2nd so I let him take off as I drove normally and once I was doing about 50 and he slowed down I asked if he was ready... He laughed and said yes... 3 honks and I let him get a start knowing I was going to walk his car bad. Any way’s after about a half a second I was half a car length ahead and after about 4 seconds I was 6 car lengths. They immediately rolled up the window’s and took a left. But just because I knew what was going to happen, and the fact that I’m kind of a dick, and they were cocky I turned my hazards on as soon as I stepped on it then threw out a peace sign.

....His car did sound nice though... :dunno:

Mod list:

BPU 1jz with fuel support mods, and a tune. Running 18psi.

Few pictures:

p1308474_1.jpg

p1308474_2.jpg

p1308474_3.jpg

p1308474_4.jpg

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
Mk3runner;1308517 said:
I wanna run a z when I get mine back on the road. Good run.

Lemme tell you something about 350z's... They are weak!

Mods: Please delete this thread... I somehow managed to make two threads. My apologizes!

MA70R

Mar 12, 2009
canberra
good read made me smile :) lol.

people shouldnt under estimate the a70 supra it might be getting a bit older but it still hauls ass and looks sexy.

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
Damn that is one hot supra.

They could call them Kelloggs 350's, a great way to start your day!

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Yeah I like the gold rims on the white it looks good, theirs a white fd rx7 running around town here with gold rims and I think the looks of it is pretty sick too. But I prefer the MK3, I do own two myself. haha

Boosted516

Supramano
Apr 13, 2008
Long Island, NY
nice kill, my friend just bought an 04, so i gotta start doin work. Im pretty much stock i have a ddp and exhaust waiting to go on and a greddy type s ebc.

kracin

Sleeper
Apr 1, 2007
aiea hawaii
lol good kill...

woulda hated to see a thread on a 350z forum pop up about how a cocky supra owner threw on his hazards and couldnt catch up though lol.... good thing your car is pretty quick :)