Sign in for Alabama Supra's rollcall

jessemkiiis

Sep 28, 2009
Childersburg AL,
Hey guys, I'm having ignition issues. pretty sure its my CPS since it does the same thing with my IS coils and 7M coils. Does any body have a spare laying around?
Trying to find one local so I can get the car ready for Import Faceoff.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Just checking in. Seems dead around here. I'm about to start driving mine again. It's been sitting up for too long. I hope to get a new tag and insurance on it tomorrow if work allows me to get to Jasper.

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
MkIII FTW;1986700 said:
I hoping that we can get some guys out for a couple of meets this year. Anyone interested in Import Alliance at all?

Possibly, depending on where it is at and when. I would like to go to more shows this summer. Hopefully it won't rain everyday like last summer...

MkIII FTW

Aug 31, 2009
Huntsville
Last summer sucked royally. There should be a show coming up in the last week for March or the like the 1st week in April in Madison County so that'll be one we could make. I've got to get started on my 2014 upgrades to my car.

jessemkiiis

Sep 28, 2009
Childersburg AL,
p1986961_1.jpg
I finally got mine sorted out, set on kill waiting for warmer weather.

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
Free To Good Home!!!!! - I Have a Greddy "old school" intercooler kit that is free to good home. The kit includes all the original Greddy Trust Piping and BOV. The kit is all original. Local pick-up only. The core was inspected by Eric @ Hux Racing and found to have very small leak - about .5 PSI net loss under boost is what Eric said. Easily fixed with a little JB weld.

Pics of the kit can be found here.

http://www.supramania.com/forums/sh...-MA70-Intercooler-w-BOV-MoMo-Supra-Floor-Mats

I just hate to take it to the scrap yard but I have zero use for it. PM me if you are interested.
FREE GUYS if you are going to use it.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
bhmsupra;1987070 said:
Free To Good Home!!!!! - I Have a Greddy "old school" intercooler kit that is free to good home. The kit includes all the original Greddy Trust Piping and BOV. The kit is all original. Local pick-up only. The core was inspected by Eric @ Hux Racing and found to have very small leak - about .5 PSI net loss under boost is what Eric said. Easily fixed with a little JB weld.

Pics of the kit can be found here.

http://www.supramania.com/forums/sh...-MA70-Intercooler-w-BOV-MoMo-Supra-Floor-Mats

I just hate to take it to the scrap yard but I have zero use for it. PM me if you are interested.
FREE GUYS if you are going to use it.

Might have to make a road trip.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
suprahero;1982784 said:
Just checking in. Seems dead around here. I'm about to start driving mine again. It's been sitting up for too long. I hope to get a new tag and insurance on it tomorrow if work allows me to get to Jasper.

Hankering for some Golden Rule and possibly some Banana nut bread.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Jesse, I have a powdercoater here at my house if you ever need anything done. I live about an hour and a half to two hours away from you depending on how you drive.

George, come on over anytime you want some golden rule. It's on me and I know Vonda will make you some bananaanananana nut bread.

As for the shows, I may make one or two, but I haven't been driving my car much. If I keep it, I think I'm going to install a 6265 on it for shits and giggles to run the mustang guys around here. Either that or put a real small back housing on my 6765.

MkIII FTW

Aug 31, 2009
Huntsville
Hey guys, seems like its that time of the year for car shows to begin. Silver Mk3 and I went to one yesterday. Unfortunately it may as well have been a mustang jerk off session....are any of y'all interested in meeting up and cruising out to a few shows?

labrat469

Aug 1, 2007
Alabama
It's been some time since I last posted here. I'm still abusing the supra with daily driving and will be taking it off the road for a complete overhaul starting with the motor rebuild. I can't keep crank pulleys on the 7M so I'm going to get the block checked out and start with a new crank and rods. In the meantime I will be putting along in a beat up truck