Sign in for Alabama Supra's rollcall

arashi

Aug 17, 2011
AL
I'm in between huntsville and birmingham area's, so any where is fine by me. i've only been to one car meet over in albertville; hpynotized car club. they all had bmw's besides the random people that showed up. so it would be cool to have a bunch of supra's. it was in a big parking lot at some store's.
if this meet thing became a serious deal, it would be pretty awesome if we had a car club of supra's (just saying lol)

Last edited:

jboyle83

Sep 14, 2009
Madison,AL
Anyone in the North Alabama area have experience with MAT-T Pro? Getting ready to install it with 560's, and a 5857 and could use some help getting it going after the install. Also looking for a shop with experience tuning the MAF-T Pro on the dyno.
Thanks guys!

MkIII FTW

Aug 31, 2009
Huntsville
jboyle83;1917362 said:
Anyone in the North Alabama area have experience with MAT-T Pro? Getting ready to install it with 560's, and a 5857 and could use some help getting it going after the install. Also looking for a shop with experience tuning the MAF-T Pro on the dyno.
Thanks guys!

Hey bro I noticed that you live in Madison. I live in Huntsville what color is your supra? Hit me up we should meet up.

MkIII FTW

Aug 31, 2009
Huntsville
Ok gentlemen, I haven't seen a lot of action here in a while so I figured I'd get something going. The is an event on August 10th and 11th called "86 Matsuri for the South", its supposed to feature mostely AE86's and FRS's but there will also be a strong showing of Supra's. The event is located in Dothan, Alabama. Saturday will be a meet and greet, Sunday will be an autocross event. We are meeting up at Ichiban Sushi in Dothan on Saturday at 2 p.m. The address is 4863 Montgomery Hwy #300 Dothan, Alabama 36303. It may be a little far for some of you, but I figured I would get the word out and see if others where interested. Let me know if any of you would like to attend. We are looking for a good turn out!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I haven't driven my supra anywhere but down the road and back. I'm not sure I'm up for a trip to Dothan. I do need to start driving it though so whenever I sell it, I can safely say it will make it anywhere someone would want to drive it. I hate seeing it sit in the yard and just go to shit.

MkIII FTW

Aug 31, 2009
Huntsville
My brother and I just got ours painted. They've been running strong and I think its high time that I enjoy the fruits of my labor for a bit before I do anything else. Plus Dothan is no problem for me, I'm from that area orginally haha. You should just drive it. Better time than any ;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I should..........but I took insurance off of it since I have it on six other vehicles...............arghhhh!!!!!! I hate insurance.

MKIIIFTW, I know I know you, but I can't remember your name since I haven't been on here for a while. I know John used to have that phoenix in his signature as well.

T3rril79

Dec 10, 2010
Huntsville Alabama
suprahero;1951418 said:
I should..........but I took insurance off of it since I have it on six other vehicles...............arghhhh!!!!!! I hate insurance.

Seconded! I hate paying for it but what I hate worse is I pay for it and other irresponsible punks don't and when they hit you you're screwed :\

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
FREE - FREE - FREE

I have FREE a HKS Downpipe for 7MGTE to anyone that wants it. Just PM me if you are in the Birmingham area and come get it. It's in good shape.

Wildfire007

Dec 15, 2010
Cullman, Alabama, United States
Hey guys, I already filled out a roll call years ago but just wanted to let ya'll know I'm back in the Supra game. Arashi, who posted like a page or so away with the silver 88 Supra, sold me my car back. Feels good to be driving the old girl again.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Congrats Wildfire. I'm going to be selling mine soon, or at least trying too, but I still plan on going to import shootouts and other get togethers with my sc300.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I don't live but about an hour south of you, maybe not even that. If you ever need any supra parts hit me up and I'll see if I have what you need., Jay

205-243-0622