ShineAutoProject Rear Diffuser

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You may want to check on the shipping to England. Most companies posted shipping prices are to the continental United States. I don't know how his are, but I'd send him an email to find out if I were you.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
jdmk3_87t said:
Let me start

1. jdmk3_87t---> I get first dibs

hahah

Then you better get the one that's already in my garage. :naughty: There's no group buy for this. You could get an FRP now for $300. Carbon Fiber is $400.

You could be just like this:
p852603_1.jpg

zurud

Apr 10, 2005
Evansville, IN
Hey zdaeng, nice knowing there's another malaysian in here. There's couple malaysian on SF but not here. Where did you get the diffuser? Nice car, looks kind like mine , 90 with bomex kit. From what I read there's a lot of import clip shop in malaysia with half the price from what they sell in us.

Selamat
Zurud

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
Leviathan said:
Will this diffuser be compatible with RSR exausts? the angle may be a prob?

This diffuser requires custom mounting, regardless of the type of exhaust that you have.

zdaeng

KL
Oct 5, 2006
Malaysia
zurud said:
Hey zdaeng, nice knowing there's another malaysian in here. There's couple malaysian on SF but not here. Where did you get the diffuser? Nice car, looks kind like mine , 90 with bomex kit. From what I read there's a lot of import clip shop in malaysia with half the price from what they sell in us.

Selamat
Zurud

Hi Zurud, A friend of mine sold this diffuser to me. Actually, he copycat this from the Top Secret diffuser he bought from Japan. He made many copies and sold this to the Japanese sportcars group here. I'm not sure which Top Secret diffuser model he took but we are using the same diffuser here for Supra MK3, Supra MK4, RX7, Skyline R34 and Evo 8.

Yes, in Malaysia there are many chop shop here with reasonable price but due to demand request from US, Africa, New Zealand and Australia market, the price has becoming expensive expecially for Supra MK3 clip. However, the price for 1JZ clip for other than Supra MK3 is still reasonable here.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
LordLo said:
If only it was closer to the rear bumper....

It could be mounted close to the rear bumper. You'll have to get a thinner muffler and mount it as high up as possible,then mount the diffuser as close to the gas tank as possible.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
Jayhall said:
dare i say, but you could cut the diffuser to accomidate for a larger muffler

I'd rather get the smaller muffler rather than hack up the diffuser. Cut too much of the diffuser off, then it's no longer a diffuser; it becomes a piece of fiberglass hanging underneath the car.:cry:

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
suprabad said:
Won't you need a front splitter to go with that diffuser?

That should be easy compared to this thing.

Other than it looking cool, does anyone have any idea on it's effect?

Just wondering...

A front splitter would be a good enhancement; at the east, the factory engine under-tray should be installed.

I haven't seen any discussion of underbody air flow testing on our cars with a rear diffuser installed.