She's home

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Well guys after 5 months with the mechanic, my Supra is home. Here is a picture we took today. The saw blabes are coming off as I type and being replaced with MKIV wheels. We are still having problems with the exhaust, but new exhaust will be installed Monday. More pictures to come.

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Here is a picture of the other set of wheels that we have. Sorry about the light, it was almost dark. By the way, does anyone know if I can order the center caps for these wheels from Toyota?

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Those wheels look MUCH better! And yes, you can get them, but you should try to see if you can get them from a member first, as Toyota will charge alot...

Where in Bama are you? Man, we should get a meet up with the NW florida, Mississippppi, and Bama folks...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Hey ReignMaker, We live just north of Birmingham. We (Surprahero and my lovely wife Mkiiivixen) would love to have a meet. There are four or five other members on here that live around the birmingham area. Someone pick a central place, and name the time.
Glad you like the MkIV wheels...lol

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
For reals! We should have somethin! Fort Walton beach is NICE! lol... We have beaches and all kinds of cool cruisin areas... Justin was talkin about Mississippi, but I dunno... We should do something though... There are alot of us within a few hundred miles... I think its cool that you and the wife are into Supras, my wife loves them too... She totally supports my addiction, er, habit, er, hobby, lol! My motor should be in by June... We should schedule something, one day, lol...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm nominating you president of the meet, and my wife seconds it, so it's law. We always go to Gulf shores for a vacation towards the end of summer. That won't be to far for you or us. It's about five hours for us to drive to Gulf Shores. Just a suggestion, since your the president and I'm just a peasant.....lol