She gave me her home number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Dude. A number is a number. If she wasn't interested, she'd have given you a random number.

There are lots of possible reasons why a girl doesn't give out her cell number, none of them really matter as long as you can still contact her. Now if you've been dating her for 3 months and she still won't give you the number, that's another story.

Who

Supramania Contributor
Wow talk about getting complicated. You got a working number so chill. You got yourself some positive body language to back it up. Think about it she gave you her home number. She has disclosed her physical location. If anything a girl would give you or any of her stalkers her cell phone number first for privacy, screening and security reasons. Sounds to me like you got a 50 / 50 chance. By the way my opinions are not mine (male) they came from one of the girls at work who happens to be a serial dater.

Last edited:

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Lewis, she gave you a real number and that's all that matters. She obviously digs you enough that she would give you a number that would allow you to talk to her mom, so things are already going good. Set-up that date and have fun bro. And the next time her mom comes in talk with her and let her learn more about you so she's comfortable with you. Remember, if she's living at home with the parents you need to make the parents happy. If they hate you your relationship with this girl could suffer greatly.

Goodluck with this girl, I hope she is the one for you.
Adam

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
im gona have to say go with it. but home phone number's aren't typicly what i want to get..

first, any one can awnser, And let you know their not home. when their quitly listening LOL..

but i wouldn't let it discurage you unless her body laguage changes or, you try to call back again and get her family again. <- at this point i think she was being nice, and couldn't think of any other number to truthfully give you w/ out gettin shit from her friends.

i would definitly talk w/ her in person before tring to make a second phone call, you would look eager if you call again, plus if she did get the message w/ your number , it's not a good sign she hasn't called back & you bug her.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
lewis15498;1301707 said:
Yeah that would go well.

"...so can i have your number, and could i also take a few pictures of you so i can post them on a forum on the internet for bragging rights?"

O C'mon! Where are your ninja skillz? You have 2 weeks to post nudes, or we'll fawk your mother.

That video was great!

Anth505

Failte
Apr 8, 2007
Toronto Ontario
I haven't seen that video in years. It still makes me crack up!

Anyways, dude, the girl gave you her number. As stated before, if she didn't like you, she wouldn't have given it to you. Be happy with what you've got for now and POST PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.