Seriously? What did they do to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I LOVE the body! The dash while very odd, seems to address the need of extra gauges very well. He spent a long time designing that dash. Maybe it would look better covered in leather.

"Forge blow off valve. With Duck call LOL sounds like a duck. Seriously."

wiseco7mgt

dirty mechanic
Aug 12, 2007
queensland
IJ.;1435002 said:
He was in here the other day making a reply to this and must have thought better and wandered off..... (probably to Home Depot to get a termite bomb) ;)

Think i just pee'd a little over this

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
HommerSimpson;1435152 said:
IAN allways checking up on me... How nice.... Glad you still care :}
more ya'll talk about it more hits page gets ..

TY

Greg

Not sure I would have phrased it as "care" more like keeping an eye on an impending flame war ;)

HommerSimpson

Dec 31, 2007
New Smyrna Beach Florida
IJ.;1435160 said:
Not sure I would have phrased it as "care" more like keeping an eye on an impending flame war ;)

Well obviously I new a thread would get started sooner or later... dont care but owell.. if it sells.. and i dont think it will.. Ill part out and wont be here much... still have gfs... it gets sold next... or i just fix the few simple things with it from parts from mine.. and we keep... dont know.. with supra is a crap shot.. they aint worth much.. always asked... why ? hell why not... wasnt worth much to start with....

People can make dibs ( offers )on parts if they want.. and ill give them first shot at them...if it does not sell...

Ian car done ? runnin good?... was lookin at shed didnt see much latley..

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
x10secondzx2;1435243 said:
Off topic a bit.....I love your avatar IJ.

HommerSimpson;1435244 said:
Well obviously I new a thread would get started sooner or later... dont care but owell.. if it sells.. and i dont think it will.. Ill part out and wont be here much... still have gfs... it gets sold next... or i just fix the few simple things with it from parts from mine.. and we keep... dont know.. with supra is a crap shot.. they aint worth much.. always asked... why ? hell why not... wasnt worth much to start with....

People can make dibs ( offers )on parts if they want.. and ill give them first shot at them...if it does not sell...

Ian car done ? runnin good?... was lookin at shed didnt see much latley..

Still deep in rewiring the entire car so not yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.