Sawbladz build. Lots of pics...possibly some progress.

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
I've seen your car around the forums and like the over all look and love tho's rims.I kind of feel like you when you were yonger (without the rice lol) I bought my first car when I was 14 and it was a civic.Fixed it up a bit and had 3 integras all at diffent times but still keeped the first one witch was a shell and I did a lot of work to but just like you I got bored so a supra it is.well your supra came out great keep it up peace

heres my old integra B20 vtec and a hold bunch of goodies

p814621_1.jpg

p814621_2.jpg

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Damn first of all clean ass interior very nice. Second, you lucked the hell out with that gf and the garage too :) Nice buildup look forward to future plans.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Thanks for all the kind words guys, I really appreciate it.

balong said:
very nice car
how long have you had it for?

I've had the Supra since October 04 when I was in Gr. 12 in high school. I am now 20 and in my 3rd year of University. Building and driving this car is about the only thing that keeps me sane. lol Only two years left after this.

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
Sawbladz said:
You can view the Shine stuff on their Ebay store. I'm working on getting a 3-piece wing as well...it's just low on the list of priorities. I will also be swapping over to 89+ mirrors to complete the conversion.

here is a link to Shine's ebay store.
http://search.stores.ebay.com/shine...jectQQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsaselZ194475495QQsofpZ0

Thanks for the link, for some reason i cant never searched their name up on Ebay. Anyways, which one are u looking into getting??

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
nice car man i love the rims your style is very tasteful.

i was wondering what the messurements on that box were? and how many cuft it is inside? if you know.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
The box is very small as you can see so the volume was on the lower side of what was recommended for the sub. For some reason I have the number 1.2 cubic feet in my head. I can't go measure it since the car is in storage and I am away at school. It worked pretty well and managed to clear the targa but I plan to redesign the bow to try and get more volume.

The lip I am looking at is the one on this car. I plan to leave it black since my car will never have a body kit. Without side and rear skirts I feel that a painted lip lowers the lines of the car too much at the front and it looks awkward. Hopefully leaving it black will look good and make the lines of the car cleaner.
p816315_1.jpg

This is a good indication of what it would look like if I left it black. Not the same lip but close enough to give an idea.
p816315_2.jpg

Last edited:

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Here are some new pieces to the puzzle.

MINT JDM tail lights, a mint fog light to replace a broken one, some T-bolts for my I/C pipes, and a mint coil pack cover and some forged pistons for the engine build.

It took me a while to find parts that were in good enough condition for me.
p822897_1.jpg

Last edited:

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Does anyone know if you can buy the light coloured trim for my new tail lights? The JDM lights have a dark grey accent strip while the rest of my 89+ trim is lighter.

I am pretty sure this accent piece can be removed since in another thread it was being swapped out for chrome. It will really bug me having this trim not match 100%.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
IJ. said:
<subliminal message>FIX the headlights<end message> ;)

I think the same thing when I look at that car. I will definately not be doing the sleepy eye look. I have been thinking about painting my mouldings red though...

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Very nice progress Bladz. Looks like you are very meticulous with your build. I can always appreciate work like that.

P.S. You are lucky to have a GF like that. Plus what her parents are/were doing for you with the garage. She's a keeper fo sho!!!