San antonio

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
David, I just looked at lkqcorp.com to see what they have and they listed none available to my zip code. I've called them before and asked why they list engines, but not available to my zip. They said they have it in another state, but if I wanted it they would ship it to me at my cost. You can call them and ask if they could ship you one. I looked at 1988-1995 Toyota 4Runner. Would those engines work for you?
http://www.lkqcorp.com/en-us/Inventory-Search BTW, what happpen with the old job? It seemed like you were going places there. Did you sleep with the Boss' daughter or something?

Mike, very nice truck. Now turn that Supra into a road course machine and start having fun at Harris Hill Raceway. http://harrishillroad.com/index.php
You know you want to do it.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
David, at least it's nothing major.

Rufus, been there done that. The owner to me for a spin in his miata. I shit my pants. Those miatas can corner. Got rid of my civic so my supra is officially my dd. I can't be playing around with it.

St!LL b0oStEd

May 9, 2011
san antonio
Any other shops out here that anybody recommends .. .. A&r performance is not a shop that I will recommend to anybody. Car runs but has two oil leaks from the fitting and oil coming out of my downpipe I think my turbo is gone to cause of pinched lines for the inlet oil ..

St!LL b0oStEd

May 9, 2011
san antonio
image.jpgimage.jpgTurbo is a 57 trim t3/t4 Godspeed turbo , the other leak is coming from the inlet oil line and where the block meet . As for the turbo yeah I think it was starved of oil cause of inlet line being pinched in three different spots after I inspected the car , so I also think the turbo is shot atleast it was a cheap turbo .. I just want to take it to a shop where I know it will be done wright

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
I would also check your oil. My old 1j had crankwalk and all the crap from that made it's way to my freshly rebuilt turbo and cause the seals to leak.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Also, make sure you have a washer between the nipple and the block. I had a hard time finding a fitting that fits to the block properly. I had to order one from driftmotion. By any chance do they have a an fitting on the block?

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Take a pic of your feed line. I'm intrested in what size it is. Driftmotion also have the right size feed line. Feed lines shouldn't be able to kink.