San antonio

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Can't you just lean it out little by little until you begin to reach your target AFR? Once you begin seeing roughly 11.5:1 I'd stop right there. It's a safe rich AFR, and you'll pick up some power.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
When I get a data logger I'll fine tune it.

I was talking with a buddy from Austin that works on cars. He thinks at 16 psi it should be around 425-450 but idk.

St!LL b0oStEd

May 9, 2011
san antonio
The guy is still working on it some parts that I ordered came in late so he was waiting for me but all in all everything is coming along good , can't wait to pick it up and finally start driving

St!LL b0oStEd

May 9, 2011
san antonio
Can anyone come calibrate my throttle position sensor , I will pay you . Is anyone good on taking a broken valve cover screw I will pay also ...number is 2103932479 I will really appreciate it

St!LL b0oStEd

May 9, 2011
san antonio
Yeah the head of the screw snapped off so the rest of the bolt is in the head car is leaking oil so I'm not driving it at all.. Need someone that has a good extractor and has done one before

St!LL b0oStEd

May 9, 2011
san antonio
Dammit 2500 hd 4x4 that thing is a beast , and yeah gonna do that bolt myself going to go buy a extractor and a feller gauge , just was iffy didnt wanna make it worse but I'll take my time

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
Been a while. I quit my job of 4yrs and got on at Mercedes doing entry level mechanics with my friend. I still haven't fixed the supra but I have a week between jobs so I hope to finish up a few things on it.

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
How long of a list do you want? Lol
Coolant leak from the timing case.
I need a new drive shaft
The alignment can't be adjusted because the tabs that the adjustment washers hit are either hammered flat or broken off. Idk who did that crap.
I can keep going on and on

Does anyone know someone that has a 22re motor that I can buy?