San antonio

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Hell yeah Mike! What's next?

Miguel, gonna post pics when it's done?

BTW, you still around David? I was wondering if you ever got around to installing an AFPR, 560cc's, and Lex AFM. Any update on that?

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
holy crap i have not been on here in months!
glad to yall are still keeping tacos thread alive. lol

i put a stereo system in my car an bought a bunch of craigslist tires but no motor mods or maintenance to speak of

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Suprapowaz!(2);1860894 said:
Hell yeah Mike! What's next?

Miguel, gonna post pics when it's done?

BTW, you still around David? I was wondering if you ever got around to installing an AFPR, 560cc's, and Lex AFM. Any update on that?
Just the down pipe and ic couples and then I can try and take her for a spin

cnewingham

Sep 4, 2008
New Braunfels, TX
S.A. supra;1861089 said:
Long gone, what do you drive.

Where do you guys get your ic couplers locally.

I live in New Braunfels.

Do not buy the spectra couplers at autozone and advanced cause they cant handle the heat. I buy mine online. How many do you need? I have a few at home depending on what size you need

justbeinfrank

Jul 6, 2011
San Antonio, Texas
Hi guys went to cars and coffee this morning. Was not as great as other times but was still good none the less. We should plan to meet there next month and make a stand for mk3's.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Just need to make ic pipe 2-3 inches longer. I don't want to use a bunch of couplers, so I'd like to get it welded together.

That cg guy, I tried to find his location yesterday. Because a shop over in my area gave me his number. They said the same thing that they get l their turbo kits from him.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
He's located off of Nogalitos and Drake. 115 Drake Ave. I think it's the first or second house on your right. A friend of mine knows him pretty well. He's just leery about people he don't know coming to his house. I think all he really does these days is make turbo kits for other performance shops, but I think he still does small jobs like this by referal.

Oh, I see you already have his number. Just trying calling him and see if he answers. Or you can go to his house and knock on his door. Just tell him that performance shop sent you over there.