San antonio

jrome08

Aug 22, 2009
san antonio
S.A. supra;1396354 said:
Throttle body. I will be sending the white car to the junk yard on Fri. So if you guys need something let me know by then that way I can pull it and have it for you sat when we meet up.

Is everyone still in for sat?

oh ok hahaha anything in particular that i should look fon on the "tb" dame i really wish i would make it on saturday guys!!!

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Taco;1396910 said:
Ah i have school but i get out at one. ill give you a call anyways.
Cool I'll be working on the old sups both friday and sat.
jrome08;1397084 said:
oh ok hahaha anything in particular that i should look fon on the "tb" dame i really wish i would make it on saturday guys!!!
check all the vacuum hoses for cracks, check gaskets, listen for vacuum leaks and It won't hurt to clean the tb.

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
i dont trust it much but if its legit it sounds good! supercharged v8 mk3.

is showing up at someones house that has a supra stalking? what if you have to drive around to find them? theirs some guys around here that im thinking about inviting.:icon_razz

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
san supra;1397893 said:
i dont trust it much but if its legit it sounds good! supercharged v8 mk3.

is showing up at someones house that has a supra stalking? what if you have to drive around to find them? theirs some guys around here that im thinking about inviting.:icon_razz

I don't know if that was really funny or if I'm just really tired.:biglaugh:
I almost woke up my girlfriend in the other room because I was laughing so hard.

would it fit?

Taco

7m powered
Jun 2, 2009
san antonio
S.A. supra;1397912 said:
I don't know if that was really funny or if I'm just really tired.:biglaugh:
I almost woke up my girlfriend in the other room because I was laughing so hard.

would it fit?

I could probably stand up in my engine bay after putting that engine in. I dont understand why it isnt more popular. The motor can handle up to 800 hp with stock internals.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
I posted the meet on supra forums. I should of done it sooner, Oh well. Maybe we can get a couple more guys to come.

How bout it there san supra. were you able to successfully able to stalk those MKIII owners?

How bout it taco, I wasn't laughing at the engine. I was laughing at san supra attempting to stalk those other MKIII guys. And then asking if it's stalking.
Has anyone done that swap?
Are their mod to support the swap?
Are you thinking about doing it?

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
I'm not going to be able to make it. My wife has a paper due for her online class tonight. She's going to be doing that while I keep my 3yr old son busy, and away from Momma. She's going to need all the concentration she can get tonight. Y'all have fun, and be safe.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
S.A. supra, did you get rid of your car already? I needed some stuff, but missed your posted about you sending it to the junkyard. Did it still have the engine in it? Which junkyard did you send it to?

EDIT: BTW, you guys are more than welcome to this stuff. Except for the EGT Guage and probe. That does not belong to me. Just come pick it up. My days off are Tue, Weds & Thurs. I work mornings and usually home by 5pm. I think I have an old Bosch BOV somewhere. I'll see if I can find it. I'll post more stuff to give away as I go through my things.
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77133

Last edited:

RockPaperSwoRD

I have aCustom User Title
Jul 26, 2008
SanAntonio
sorry guys i wasnt able to make it i had work and didnt get out till 730
so i replaced the support panel that got bent, and now the only part thats ugly is the nose piece. im thinking about getting a regulus replica...but not sure how ricy my car would look

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Suprapowaz!(2);1400715 said:
S.A. supra, did you get rid of your car already? I needed some stuff, but missed your posted about you sending it to the junkyard. Did it still have the engine in it? Which junkyard did you send it to?

EDIT: BTW, you guys are more than welcome to this stuff. Except for the EGT Guage and probe. That does not belong to me. Just come pick it up. My days off are Tue, Weds & Thurs. I work mornings and usually home by 5pm. I think I have an old Bosch BOV somewhere. I'll see if I can find it. I'll post more stuff to give away as I go through my things.
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77133

Sorry its going straight to the scrap yard.

jrome08;1402416 said:
so how did it go on saturday guys????

Not to bad there was 4 of us. We'll try and do it again next month.

RockPaperSwoRD;1402419 said:
sorry guys i wasnt able to make it i had work and didnt get out till 730
so i replaced the support panel that got bent, and now the only part thats ugly is the nose piece. im thinking about getting a regulus replica...but not sure how ricy my car would look

Glad to hear that. do you have a pic of the replica?

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
Next meet we will shoot for no rain and more (beer) supras! Hopefully mine will be included.

cool day and a bbq in the park sounds like it would hit the spot. cons. no beer

tubing on a warm day down the comal. cons. you have to get out of the river sometime :biglaugh:

SA Supra buy a whole head gasket set, im now having to buy it because im missing some little crap that you cant get individually. live and learn