San antonio

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
as of right now we are meeting the 5th on sat at chachos at 6 but i have seen gangster lookin fellas there before, although i haven't been stabbed yet.

I asked a while back if there was any other places to go, if there is a better venue then shout it out to us. 1988ma70supra mentioned Buzby Burgers on Topperwein and 35 and my friend said they have car meets there sometimes but he heard the cops bother you.

chachos gets ghetto at night but 6pm is pretty early.

lets get the place set in stone soon so everyone knows whats happening.

Last edited:

1988ma70supra

Oct 2, 2007
San Antonio, Texas, United States
san supra;1393381 said:
as of right now we are meeting this sat at chachos at 6 but i have seen gangster lookin fellas there before, although i haven't been stabbed yet.

I asked a while back if there was any other places to go, if there is a better venue then shout it out to us. 1988ma70supra mentioned Buzby Burgers on Topperwein and 35 and my friend said they have car meets there sometimes but he heard the cops bother you.

lets get the place set in stone soon so everyone knows whats happening.

Just to clarify, Buzby's is on every Friday and its hosted by them so there are cops there but just to make sure everyone is cool and not doing something stupid. Its for the most part just a chill spot so a bunch of people go out there and hangout with lawn chairs or just walk around. Sometimes they even have local bands playing outside too. Since its hosted by Buzby when they close the party is over and the cops do tell everyone to leave the parking lot, but thats not till 11pm. Either way its on Friday and not on Saturday so thats out. :icon_bigg

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
san supra;1393381 said:
1988ma70supra mentioned Buzby Burgers on Topperwein and 35 and my friend said they have car meets there sometimes but he heard the cops bother you.

I'm only kidding about the Chacho's gang thing. They used to have a problem with punk gangsters, but they solved that with SAPD gaurding the place on Saturday nights.

Buzby's on Friday nights is pretty cool. They actually have Live Oak Police there, but they don't bother anybody. Just abide by the rules, and bring $5 cash to park. Here's their website for more info, and rules.
http://www.biffbuzbys.com/events.html

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
S.A. supra,(look below for edit comment).
http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Library/TSRM/MK3/manual.aspx?S=D&P=15

EDIT: It's not your power window main relay. It looks to be that 30a PWR CB (circuit breaker) just on top of it in that illustration. All of those power acessories run through that. You'll have to replace that. But again, what tripped it and made it blow? That's the question. You can replace it, but it may or may not blow again. I'd try it.

Last edited:

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
san supra;1391096 said:
is everyone free on sat the 5th at 6pm

we should throw a new head gasket in tacos car.

this is going to be the best supra meet ever...NO SUPRAS!!!! lmao!
San Supra it's next week remember.
Suprapowaz!(2);1393405 said:
S.A. supra,(look below for edit comment).
http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Library/TSRM/MK3/manual.aspx?S=D&P=15

EDIT: It's not your power window main relay. It looks to be that 30a PWR CB (circuit breaker) just on top of it in that illustration. All of those power acessories run through that. You'll have to replace that. But again, what tripped it and made it blow? That's the question. You can replace it, but it may or may not blow again. I'd try it.

Hey thanks I found it I took the seat out. that was pain in the ass I had to quarter wrench the two front bolts, but when i pulled the seatout I found the problem. Two wires had got caught in the rail and were shorting it out.:biglaugh:

jrome08

Aug 22, 2009
san antonio
S.A. supra;1393428 said:

Hey thanks I found it I took the seat out. that was pain in the ass I had to quarter wrench the two front bolts, but when i pulled the seatout I found the problem. Two wires had got caught in the rail and were shorting it out.:biglaugh:

sweetness glad you found ur problem man!!

RedComet13

Rock n Rolla
Mar 6, 2008
San Antonio, TX
I live in Converse and Drive a Red 91 N/A, Currently Im doing a little bit of a Build I had some electrical issues that will be solved in a quick 15min. fix as soon as parts come in. I'm more of a highway racer so Most of the time Im cruising Between 1604/281 or 281/410 to downtown. Killing Hondas L/R haha. When I got locked up overnight at SA Jail (Long, Dumb story) Alot of the guys that were in there at one particular time Got roped at Chacho's for a warrant roundup. Biff Buzbys is a great place to go especially since you get to see alot of the local competition and Occasionally pickup on a few kills afterwards with the hatch teams that are regulars in that area. :biglaugh:

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
S.A. supra;1393428 said:

I was thinking that might had happened. It's good you got it fixed.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Suprapowaz!(2);1393559 said:
S.A. supra, you mentioned you're parting out a white Supra. What year? I'm looking for a decent front bumper cover and lip from an 89+. Happen to have one?
Nope sorry it's a piece of crap

Taco

7m powered
Jun 2, 2009
san antonio
S.A. supra;1393428 said:

I thought it was this weekend:aigo:

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
oh shit! sorry for the confusion but the date is the 5th of september witch is next week. Thanks for the correction s.a. supra. sorry if i screwed you up taco.:nono:

hey taco im putting on my head tomorrow or friday if you want to swing by. ill pm you my number

Taco

7m powered
Jun 2, 2009
san antonio
san supra;1393834 said:
oh shit! sorry for the confusion but the date is the 5th of september witch is next week. Thanks for the correction s.a. supra. sorry if i screwed you up taco.:nono:

hey taco im putting on my head tomorrow or friday if you want to swing by. ill pm you my number

hell yeah ill give you a call later today.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
RockPaperSwoRD;1394410 said:
what area do you uys live?
and btw count me in for the chachos meet.
im right off 1604 and oconnor

All right that makes 7. glad to see you've found the party. welcome! Every live on the north side. Except for me I live in San Marcos.

Taco did you work on san's engine? Plans fell through for friday, so I'm free. If ya'll are gonna be messing with the engine Lmk.

1.taco
2.s.a. supra
3.san supra
4.miguel (the guy i called withe the blue supra)
5.satx88supra
6.Suprastylin23(pm'ed me he' going)
7.Rps

Last edited:

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
well rockpaper i live northstar mall area.

anyone can swing by and screw around with my slow build, just pm me.

so can we say final decision to meet at chachos?