San antonio

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
jrome08;1395676 said:
nice man nice!!! so r u pretty good working on cars man???

Nope Just supras. I know alot about them because I pretty much dismantled one by myself. I have owned supras(3) for three years now, and I've run into my fair share of problems. I don't know much about engines. If you need help with engines You might want to ask san supra he's the engine guru. I go to him for engine questions. He's in the middle of a build right now.I might try and put a full gasket kit on a 7mgte for my brother in laws 88 sup. We are still up in the air on that one. I have some knowledge of supras, but if I've learned one thing about supras is that it's always something. So the longer you've owned one The higher your supra IQ gets. Its like ojt (on the job training).

Just noticed there are a lot of reds. san, rps,jr,me,

Last edited:

jrome08

Aug 22, 2009
san antonio
S.A. supra;1395810 said:
Nope Just supras. I know alot about them because I pretty much dismantled one by myself. I have owned supras(3) for three years now, and I've run into my fair share of problems. I don't know much about engines. If you need help with engines You might want to ask san supra he's the engine guru. I go to him for engine questions. He's in the middle of a build right now.I might try and put a full gasket kit on a 7mgte for my brother in laws 88 sup. We are still up in the air on that one. I have some knowledge of supras, but if I've learned one thing about supras is that it's always something. So the longer you've owned one The higher your supra IQ gets. Its like ojt (on the job training).

Just noticed there are a lot of reds. san, rps,jr,me,

cool man cool ya ive had an mk3 since i was 16 went from an n/a to a turbo but mine has a long start and i cant figure out the problem i know a bunch about engines but im not to confident working on them in depth solo cause i dont have much experience and not enough money to be screwing up hahaha its good to know ppl around here that know alot about them though the guy that i know from back home lives in college station so its kinda hard to get much help lol

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
jrome08;1395914 said:
cool man cool ya ive had an mk3 since i was 16 went from an n/a to a turbo but mine has a long start and i cant figure out the problem i know a bunch about engines but im not to confident working on them in depth solo cause i dont have much experience and not enough money to be screwing up hahaha its good to know ppl around here that know alot about them though the guy that i know from back home lives in college station so its kinda hard to get much help lol

Have you tried the csi?

RockPaperSwoRD

I have aCustom User Title
Jul 26, 2008
SanAntonio
so i got into a minor accident the other day caue fuckheads dont know how to brake ahead of time on the hiway.

minor damage but my Nose piece is now fucked up. i think the support behind it is bent also.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
RockPaperSwoRD;1396217 said:
so i got into a minor accident the other day caue fuckheads dont know how to brake ahead of time on the hiway.

minor damage but my Nose piece is now fucked up. i think the support behind it is bent also.

Sorry to hear that im gonna junk one of my sups if you need any thing that i have left i'll give it to you. that goes for all of you guys. if you need some thing let me know and its yours if i have it

Taco

7m powered
Jun 2, 2009
san antonio
S.A. supra;1396256 said:
Sorry to hear that im gonna junk one of my sups if you need any thing that i have left i'll give it to you. that goes for all of you guys. if you need some thing let me know and its yours if i have it

Is it in san marcos or san antonio?

jrome08

Aug 22, 2009
san antonio
S.A. supra;1396002 said:
Have you tried the csi?

do you have any other ideas to what it may be man maybe one of u other guys have an idea also... and about the just supra u have send me some pic of wat you have maybe i can use somethin man

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
jrome08;1396311 said:
do you have any other ideas to what it may be man maybe one of u other guys have an idea also... and about the just supra u have send me some pic of wat you have maybe i can use somethin man

I can't send pics the car is in S.A. and i live in San Marcos. Let me know what you need.

The dreaded vacuum leak in the tb or the intake. They are hard to fine. Maybe a gasket? Fuel filter? Did you try cleaning the tb?

Last edited:

jrome08

Aug 22, 2009
san antonio
S.A. supra;1396322 said:
I can't send pics the car is in S.A. and i live in San Marcos. Let me know what you need.

The dreaded vacuum leak in the tb or the intake. They are hard to fine. Maybe a gasket? Fuel filter?

ah i c crazy man but wat does td mean not to familiar with the acronyms haha....maybe we can get meet up sometime and take a look at it ill talk with san supra to

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
jrome08;1396338 said:
ah i c crazy man but wat does td mean not to familiar with the acronyms haha....maybe we can get meet up sometime and take a look at it ill talk with san supra to

Throttle body. I will be sending the white car to the junk yard on Fri. So if you guys need something let me know by then that way I can pull it and have it for you sat when we meet up.

Is everyone still in for sat?

Last edited:

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
im ready for sat! hell i was ready for saturday last saturday. lol

s.a. supra i appreciate the guru complement but i am far from it.:biglaugh:
My father is 55 and he started working on cars for a living when was 13, hes still learning things all the time.

as far as rockpapersword i would say the lack of a front bumper is just more airflow to your intercooler for MAXIMUM performance! Do you need pics of a good front end with the bumper off?