San antonio

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
jrome08;1392521 said:
whats happening sa supra im on here, my supra would be there to but im actually going to be out of town going to visit my family if it would have stayed on sunday i would have made it but we'll definitely have to do it again!!!

hey we need more people to come to austin with us so hit us up then

holy shit it takes 5 pages to get sa together? lol

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
san supra;1392592 said:
man! i guess the motor still works? that is some random shit. ask on the forum.

if no luck there aint any rain and we can break and weld your seat in place:biglaugh: sorry i have no input but ask other people than us

see you sat,supra or not. austin is what matters. good luck brother!

LoL.....Yeah I did ask. checking the braker in the morning. I'll be there in a sup for sure. I need to get the second one running. It starts but won't idle. what do you expect? it was only $800

Taco

7m powered
Jun 2, 2009
san antonio
hey if any of you guys are working on your cars and want some extra help give me a call. I want to become more mechaniclly inclined and i love working on these cars.

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
Taco;1392617 said:
hey if any of you guys are working on your cars and want some extra help give me a call. I want to become more mechaniclly inclined and i love working on these cars.

didnt you just get a bhg? start rippin shit off!:naughty:

if you want to come over and tinker with my build feel free.

jrome08

Aug 22, 2009
san antonio
whats happening folks so r yall going to try to get together before that austin thing in november ??? should try to get together as much as possible

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
jrome08;1393000 said:
whats happening folks so r yall going to try to get together before that austin thing in november ??? should try to get together as much as possible

Thats the plan. Every body get to know each other and when someone needs with their car there will be someone to help, or if someone thinks their coil pack is shot someone can drive over and let them swap out packs. that way they know for sure thats the problem. instead of buying one only to find out that it's not the problem.

jrome08

Aug 22, 2009
san antonio
S.A. supra;1393042 said:
Thats the plan. Every body get to know each other and when someone needs with their car there will be someone to help, or if someone thinks their coil pack is shot someone can drive over and let them swap out packs. that way they know for sure thats the problem. instead of buying one only to find out that it's not the problem.

sweet thats what im talkin about man if anyone wants to get together on the weekends im always free then just let me know!!! im always down

jrome08

Aug 22, 2009
san antonio
oh ya never introduced my self live in the 1604 hw90 area have 7m-gte with just small things done have a couple of problems but they are bearable would like to fix them but its whatever untill i have a chance..

jrome08

Aug 22, 2009
san antonio
Taco;1393208 said:
hell yeah im glad to see all these people into these cars

you know it man it supra was my first car been driving one since i was 16 the first one i had was a 86.5 na then i bought this turbo one my senior year i love these cars just they are had to find and maintain cause the parts are pricy i wish i could afford a mkiv lol

Taco

7m powered
Jun 2, 2009
san antonio
jrome08;1393216 said:
you know it man it supra was my first car been driving one since i was 16 the first one i had was a 86.5 na then i bought this turbo one my senior year i love these cars just they are had to find and maintain cause the parts are pricy i wish i could afford a mkiv lol

yeah as much as i like mine i would trade it in an instant for a mkiv

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
I'm from SA. My MKIII has been down for several years now. It just sits in my garage as a project car. One day I'll get it back up and going.

As for the Chacho's meet Sept. 5, I can't promise I could be there. Saturday night is like gang night right? So if we do show up we have to rep our set. So what should we call ourselves... the "BHG"'s?

Anyhow, it's nice to see other guys in town with MKIII supras. Taco, you gonna plan for a group fix on your BHG. Would you be going with a stock HG, or MHG? Let us know. S.A. supra, did you get your seat & door locks/windows fixed?

Taco

7m powered
Jun 2, 2009
san antonio
Suprapowaz!(2);1393234 said:
I'm from SA. My MKIII has been down for several years now. It just sits in my garage as a project car. One day I'll get it back up and going.

As for the Chacho's meet Sept. 5, I can't promise I could be there. Saturday night is like gang night right? So if we do show up we have to rep our set. So what should we call ourselves... the "BHG"'s?

Anyhow, it's nice to see other guys in town with MKIII supras. Taco, you gonna plan for a group fix on your BHG. Would you be going with a stock HG, or MHG? Let us know. S.A. supra, did you get your seat & door locks/windows fixed?

It would be cool if you guys are willing. I just need to decide on stock or metal. Honestly i dont know how much psi im pushing ive only had the car for a couple of months.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Suprapowaz!(2);1393234 said:

negative ghost rider. I reset the breaker but it keeps tripping when i reconnect the battery. I'll have to climb under the dash and see what i can see. But I'll be honest with you, wiring is not my thing. wish me luck.

Anyone hear from rps? I sent him a invite but got no response.

Last edited: