sadly i think i am in the process of making borhors twin i have the same exhaust and

chefma70

Mar 19, 2008
Florida
i have the same exhaust and the same color and last but not least the same n/a engine:evil2:.........jk:3d_frown::3d_frown::aigo::3d_frown::nono:.and the last sad fact is that im not planning to turbo my car cause im saving up for a 06 gsx 600 or ducati 848.:biglaugh:

Last edited:

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
beachsupra;1100565 said:
i have the same exhaust and the same color and last but not least the same n/a enfine:evil2:.........jk

Hooray for the n/a enfine!

Wait... what are you jk about...?

So you're going to waste all your money on 'bling' instead of maintenance and going turbo? Win.

chefma70

Mar 19, 2008
Florida
Jaguar_5;1100616 said:
Hooray for the n/a enfine!

Wait... what are you jk about...?

So you're going to waste all your money on 'bling' instead of maintenance and going turbo? Win.

lol jk about bieng happy to have a n/a.no bling intake,rims,shiftknob,steering wheel,and exhaust not much just a fast comfortable dd

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
p1100813_1.jpg

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
ummm this thread was not needed and what did you think you were going to get out of it?

also has the new owner of borhor's old car shown him or her self of did I miss somthing

selfinfliction

Dec 11, 2007
ky
why are you thinking between an duc and a suzuki?

it's simple:

if you think that doing a wheelie past every person on the highway makes you cool, or wearing sandals, tank top and ball cap are a valid substitute for leathers, get a suzuki

if you want 3/4 of the rpm range to be usable power, ride semi-responsibly, want to be faster and have a hell of alot more fun on the twisties get a duc.

after getting my rc51, i would not even consider buying another inline four bike. the rest from here out will be vtwins