ROTY- FINAL MATCH! kwnate Vs. Rajunz Vs. suprahero

Wich Great Titan should get the honor of ROTY?

• kwnate

Votes: 151 55.3%
  • Rajunz

Votes: 85 31.1%
  • suprahero

Votes: 37 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
So it has finally Arrived.

The Final Match Showdown. We will have our Three Finalist battling it out for ROTY.

We have some great support from many people over the year

Our First Anual Ride of the Year has been brought to you by.

Titan Motorsports will be providing the Winner with a Whole Bag full of Goodies. It's a secrect right now, but the winner will soon find out.

ROTY has also been brought to you by the great people at:

The winner will also get their choice of any Brand and Colour turbo timer MVP Motorsports offers.

ROTY also has some great backing by the Moderators and Administrators of Supramania, who will also be adding to the pot. It will be a great Event For all.

The Winner of ROTY will Receive.

- One of the submitted high resolution pictures in the header of the website in rotating order for the whole Year of 2007.

- A gift certificate and/or certificates to a car related sponsor store and/or a car related part and/or parts, accessory and/or accessories

- A sticky in the Ride of the Month Section showing off the car for the Year with any and all pics video and information provided to us.

- There will be other fringe benifits to Winning ROTY. We just won't spoil it all now

So your Contestant for Ride of the Year in an all out, no holds bar, Rumble to the death are.

Our First Giant is: Nate The Great and the Blue Beast

Name: Nate
SM User Name: kwnate

Year/Color/Model: 1991/ Medium Blue Metallic

natespecs.jpg

Critical Specs Update!
natespecs2.jpg

The Second Giant to bring in his "A" Game: Rajunz, Our Red Texas Heat. Don't touch!, He's just to hot!

Name: Lance
SM User Name: Rajunz

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/540871

lancespecs.jpg

Our Third and Final Giant of the Year: our Super hero,, Supra-Hero.

Name: Jay
SM User Name: suprahero

Year/Color/Model: 1991/ Metalic Blue/ Turbo

jayspecs.jpg

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
:werd:. As I stated in a previous post in ROTY, I'd vote for Jay no matter who he was against (his is really awesome BTW, you can't appreciate the supra until you've seen his example of one ;))... Go Jay!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Close the polls!!!!!!!!!!! I win two to one to one....................:biglaugh:

Good luck to two great guys and two beautiful supras. I know this is going to be a great matchup.......................:bowdown:

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Still shots are nice, heres some still movies to watch :icon_bigg

At least it moves in the second movie :biglaugh:

I case you guys forgot :) Click on the picture for a video

Heres where the straps break and the suspension gets tweaked. It was much more exciting in person (in the car especially)

The young man standing next to the car at the end is Gage (lowbudgettarga) May he rest in Peace

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Just in case you guys were wondering why Suprahero isn't post in this thread I thought I would let you know, Jay is outside sitting in his car. I can't get him to come in the house. For some reason he thinks it will be bad luck to leave his car alone. I'm going to go try to talk him in.

P.S. Actually he is putting a Walbro 255 fuel pump in my car.What a great guy.......:love:

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
A line from one of my favorite movies of all time..................."The stress was more than he could bare"..................that's how I feel right now. I may not even sleep tonight...............:aigo:

Does anyone know what movie it's from? I'm sure I messed the quote up a little bit.

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
In all seriousness, even the guys that lose will be winners, to even make it this far is an honor in itself. Good luck to everyone, all of you guys have amazing Supras.

-Matt