Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
RIDE OF THE MONTH

ENCORE TOUR!

MAY 2008

SHOCKING SURPRISE EDITION!

:evildeal:RULES:evildeal:​

1) Users may submit ONE(1) MK3 per every TWO(2) months.

2) Users MUST submit pertinent information with at least THREE HIGH RESOLUTION pictures that MUST include one each of interior, exterior, and engine bay. Information should at the LEAST include YEAR, COLOR, TRIM, MODIFICATIONS, RESTORATIONS, ETC. Anything extra will simply be icing on the cake. Please submit your car to Idealsupra@Supramania.com. Please CLICK HERE for the Official ROTM Application Form.

3) We are looking for OVERALL car. Not necessarily the fastest or prettiest. IE: A completely stock but well maintained car would most likely be picked over a neglected car with 500hp. We will be selecting cars that BEST represent this community.

4) This will be a MONTHLY thing.

5) Winner will receive:

* One of the submitted high resolution pictures in the header of the website in rotating order.
* A gift certificate to a car related sponsor store or a car related part or accessory.
* A sticky in the ROTM Forum showing off the car for the month with any and all pics video and information provided to us.

6) After the month is over the stickied thread will be placed in an Archive for "ROTM" Members.

7) No car can win more then once in a TWELVE(12) month period. That means 12 months 12 different cars.

8) Entry admission dates are from MAY 2ND-7TH.

9) Voting will be conducted on MAY 8TH-11TH.

10) Winner will be announced on MAY 12TH.

ROTM SPONSORED BY:​

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
I wanted to post that Im having an issue with my laptop so this is going to be pushed back until prob next Monday when I am able to have my laptop fixed.

So keep sending in those entries throughout the week even though the entry time is almost over.

Thanks

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I sure wish I could afford paint and tuning. Until then i will continue to cast my worthless support towards my favorite Red or Grey car that is entered. So far Jayson has done a great job with choosing the right car without my help though.

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
Idealsupra;1013364 said:
I wanted to post that Im having an issue with my laptop so this is going to be pushed back until prob next Monday when I am able to have my laptop fixed.

So keep sending in those entries throughout the week even though the entry time is almost over.

Thanks

Justin;1016243 said:
Shit guys!!! The missiles, they are coming!!!!

Do i still have time to compile and submit an entry?

You have tell tomarroww homie! ^

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Sorry Justin, I have to go against my own rules of Red or Grey this time. Tanya is Soooooo sexy........I mean Tanya's car is really nice! As far as I know, you haven't even entered yet, just thinking about it. And I doubt you can impress me with pictures near as good as Tanya has lately.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
what really makes my car sexy is what you can't see...the 7M con rods I got from a certain someone ;)

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
I love the MKII.......the black on it........the fact it is not full of rust like most MKII's......the very knowlegable and helpful owner......and the overall care of the vehicle. The car looks great, and I would love to own it myself. Sorry if my first post made me look like a stalker ( I'm really not), just having intranet fun.

OH, and change the Avatar to the picture of you facing the car........I like that one:evil2: