Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
RIDE OF THE MONTH

ENCORE TOUR!

NOVEMBER​

:evildeal:RULES:evildeal:​

1) Users may submit ONE(1) MK3 per every TWO(2) months.

2) Users MUST submit pertinent information with at least THREE HIGH RESOLUTION pictures that MUST include one each of interior, exterior, and engine bay. Information should at the LEAST include YEAR, COLOR, TRIM, MODIFICATIONS, RESTORATIONS, ETC. Anything extra will simply be icing on the cake. Please submit your car to Idealsupra@Supramania.com. Please CLICK HERE for the Official ROTM Application Form.

3) We are looking for OVERALL car. Not necessarily the fastest or prettiest. IE: A completely stock but well maintained car would most likely be picked over a neglected car with 500hp. We will be selecting cars that BEST represent this community.

4) This will be a MONTHLY thing.

5) Winner will receive:

* One of the submitted high resolution pictures in the header of the website in rotating order.
* A gift certificate to a car related sponsor store or a car related part or accessory.
* A sticky in the ROTM Forum showing off the car for the month with any and all pics video and information provided to us.

6) After the month is over the stickied thread will be placed in an Archive for "ROTM" Members.

7) No car can win more then once in a TWELVE(12) month period. That means 12 months 12 different cars.

8) Entry admission dates are from November 8th-13th.

9) Voting will be conducted on November 14th-15th.

10) Winner will be announced on November 16th.

THIS MONTHS PRIZE IS TBD! STAY TUNED!​

Last edited:

supra8903

Jan 12, 2006
Latham, NY
Im in..... Here's a little sample:
p817812_1.jpg

Let me know you were able to open everything

odomd

computer illiterate
Jan 11, 2006
nj
I would like to enter. Here I s my ride. All done myself.
I got this 87 auto na with a siezed motor,#4 spun bearing.
I cleaned and straightened the body then sprayed some House of kolor, pearl on it. Got a 1jzgte auto and rebuilt it. Honed the cylinders,used new bearings and seals, and painted each peice before putting it back together. The trim and tail lights came from a 90 model, the lip from shine auto but I had to cut it in half and remove about 3in cause it was made for 89-92 models which is that much wider than the 87. The exhaust I welded up 3in,trust dp catco cat, and magnaflow muffler.The wiring was the fun part I used a lexus ewd to learn what and where. Then helped Joos (Afonz) wire his. Thanks.
p817986_1.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Good luck to all who enter!!! Us past winners will welcome the winner to our little ROLM looser group when their time is up.....lol.:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Why don't you enter Ryan?...................ohh that's right, your car is in a million freakin pieces!!!!!!!

Get it put back together, it's killing me.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
suprahero said:
Why don't you enter Ryan?...................ohh that's right, your car is in a million freakin pieces!!!!!!!

Get it put back together, it's killing me.

Whatever Jay!!!

I wasnt going to enter because I have already won in the past. You know the whole letting other people have their time in the spotlight??? Seriously if I did enter I would win hands down!!! I mean how can you compete against this???????:biglaugh:

p818336_1.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That picture make Little Baby Jesus cry..............:wtc:

Please put it back together or quit showing pictures of it all torn apart and demoralized. It has a soul you know, and you're killing it leaving it like it is. First it had to live knowing it was NA, and now it has to live knowing it is half the car it used to be..............:icon_bigg

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
hey guys... ive gotten a few applications so far and just had a few things:

1) i dont know if its me(my computer) or not... but i havent been able to open up ANY of the 4(i believe) text applications ive received. how are you guys saving them? they need to be saved with the file extension .doc so please double check that on your apps and resend them if you will.

2) please make sure you send more then 1 picture.... just attach them to your email and send away.

thanks keep them coming!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I was going to enter, but Kwnate's gang leader threatened me with bodily harm. He already know's he'd win over my car, but I think he's just a violent person. I hate internet bullies.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
spinningheadboy said:
I'm in!! :evil2:
cwd
Idaho

got yours.... application works thanks.

joseph i still ned your application sent again... see if you can save it as a .doc the file extension it has now is .docx and i tried to just rename to .doc but it says its corrupt etc....

thanks!