ROFL One of the burnout's I Have done shows up on Google street views

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Yep, lol I did this burnout with my Cadillac CTS-V last early summer and today I looked on goodle street view and they drove by my house some time last summer. It is around 100' long, as you can see there is a stop sing at the corner, had to turn, lol. Not to bad for being just a Caddy :sarcasm:

Here is the link to the pic.

My house is on the right if you scroll over.

Last edited:

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
World famous I guess now, lol. I will have to search the area and see if any others show up on google :naughty:

spipedong

Level 2 Rythym Rogue
Apr 2, 2005
Eugene, OR
92nsx;1280896 said:

Oh sorry, I didn't really mean anything by that. I was just referring to the background of the street view. I've just always lived where there are big mountains and lots of tall trees and whenever I visit other places it's just amazing how flat everything is.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
spipedong;1285181 said:
Oh sorry, I didn't really mean anything by that. I was just referring to the background of the street view. I've just always lived where there are big mountains and lots of tall trees and whenever I visit other places it's just amazing how flat everything is.

Agreed. I was thinking the same thing. I'm so used to having mountains around, it's weird when I visit places with few hills or old trees.

**EDIT:
This is the street that leads up to my neighborhood. The other side (behind me) is very hilly as well
p1285299_1.jpg

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
haha this is kinda like what happened to me... my road that i live on is under major construction (2 lane to a 4 lane) anywho i did a little burnout in front of my house.. then i get a call about a week later.. its my dad, he said that they took a picture in front of my house looking down the road at alll the construction and you can just see two long burn lines... the pic was put on the front page of the local news paper. lol