Roadrage much? What a tool!

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Props to the driver of the MS3 for keeping his cool!

[video=youtube;20SNMdo3B3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20SNMdo3B3o[/video]

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
reminds me of this

[video=youtube;nDilD3wAxt8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDilD3wAxt8[/video]

Had that of been me, I would have whipped out my baseball bat and told him to fuck off..

I know I know, but I'm only 5'6, 130lbs, I have to be super intimidating right away, otherwise I'll get thrown around like a rag doll..!

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
"I'm sorry my shitbox was keeping up with your overpriced Phallic enhancement. Would you like to see what I use to protect it?"

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
I did that once when I was 16 (20 years ago). This moron takes a left right in front of me into a shopping center. I had to slam the brakes to avoid him. I was so pissed I followed him into the parking lot. I got out and was cussing and yelling at him. He then seriously tried to run me over in the parking lot. I was running and screaming like a little bitch. I finally ran back into my car and took off. Luckily he went the other way. One thing I learned is never get out of your car like you're some kind of bad ass and yell at somebody. Especially if they're still in their car.

"Beat your fucking head in and your little shitbox!" I would have taken on that challenge from that little pencil neck prick.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
I can't believe some people. LOL. That BMW driver was a serious douche. Narrow back road, stops in the middle of the lane, no place to pass. Ugh. :nono:

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
Poodles;1576417 said:
He's lucky the Mazda owner wasn't armed...

This would do well to greet him as he approaches.
super_shorty_870.jpg

Overall length 16 1/2"

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Granted, you are supposed to keep a car length for every 10 miles of speed, and they were clearly NOT only going 30mph, but it seemed like there was plenty of room, and there was no reason to fly off the handle like that. I see 60+ and 2-3 car lengths all the time on the interstate.

Exhibiting signs of road rage, angrily approaching someone in that manner? That was REALLY not an intelligent thing for the BMW driver to do.

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
Somewhat reminds me of the video of the hicks raging against some folks, following them all over town. The chasee finally stops, gets out, and pulls out a gun and sticks it in the chasers face.

That fellow if VERY lucky the Mazda was not armed. You don't approach a car like that! You just don't do it.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
I would have pulled out a bat or pipe and told the BMW fuck to get back in his car before I bashed his head in. That's if he pissed me off...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
What a piece of shit? How come I never get this kind of action? He was definately butt hurt since he couldn't leave the mazda behind.