RIP Solo Razo

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Yesterday I received a call from my mom that my dog wasn't doing too well. Turns out he had a tumor on his spine, and he was unable to walk anymore.

He stopped eating and drinking, and he could only lay on his right side, any other position would cause him severe pain. He finally drank water sideways from my hand and a shallow plate I put for him, and only took a few slices of turkey breast, even though you could hear his stomach growling.

So we made the decision to euthanize him. He will be missed. He was the first and only dog my parents have ever liked. We had dogs before him, and even a few others while he was with us, and my parents only allowed us to keep him. I love you boy, rest in peace..

Solo Razo, November 1, 2002 - January 28, 2010

Here he is right before we took him, even though he was past 7, he was still full of life and acted like a youngster..:icon_surp

picture.php

and after he was put to sleep...

picture.php

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I know how you feel man, I had to put my begal to sleep at age 15, and he was still kicking like he was 5, someone (I don't know why he was on the road he had over a 1000 acres to run around on) hit him and broke his back.

R.I.P. Solo Razo

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
I'm sorry for your lose, I lost my cat back in Augest from a sudden heart attack and I just recently got another kitten that I am actully enjoying the company of. I had to bury my moms little 1yr pug over the summer due to her dieing from a rattle snake bit :(. RIP Solo Razo

supisarethebest

bhg all day!!!!
Feb 19, 2009
rhode island
Zerocool;1502105 said:
I'm sorry for your lose, I lost my cat back in Augest from a sudden heart attack and I just recently got another kitten that I am actully enjoying the company of. I had to bury my moms little 1yr pug over the summer due to her dieing from a rattle snake bit :(. RIP Solo Razo

I RUN straight pipe,no cat!lol,but on a serious note im sorry for your loss dude: (

mkiii racer x

Dec 22, 2009
st louis
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry for ur loss razo I will have to put my boy down here in the next couple of years so I could only imagine how u feel. Face is abt 11yrs old and starting to show symptoms of hip problems and I don't want him to suffer but at the same time don't want to have to let him go... r.I.p. solo razo

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
Sorry to hear. I feel for you. Dogs are awesome.
It reminded me of my Mr. Biggy who had to be put down early this year. He looked very peaceful after, like he was sleeping.

mattsplat72;1502195 said:
Sorry man I just lost a puppy to a fucking bald eagle...Puppy was in the yard taking a shit and Bam Eagle out of the sky. No joke

Wow, man. Just wow. I get worried about my Jack Russell too when she's out in the field and there's a bunch of birds of prey around.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
man dude i started tearing up. thats why i cant have dogs.... my parents have had the same two bulldogs for 10 years i cant even imagine them going down