Revolution Money Exchange (The NEW Paypal)

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
I searched and didnt find anyone else posting up about this. Apparently there is a new site called Revolution Money Exchange. It operates pretty much JUST like Paypal HOWEVER there are ZERO transaction fees. Meaning if you sell your item for $300 and someone sends you $300 you GET $300 NOT $290 or whatever.

Its 100% legit. Its been in a lot of business articles lately and is operated like an online bank account would be. Its FDIC Insured as well.

This is the REAL deal and FINALLY Paypal has some competition and we can stop paying for those retarded fees.

The main reason Im posting this is to spread the word and maybe get more of us SMers using it so we dont have to worry about fees.

Secondly....right now RME is doing a $25 sign up bonus. Which means very simply a FREE $25 when you sign up. Its about a 5 minute signup process that is FULLY secured (They do need a SS# because it IS from a bank and its like opening a bank account). Once you sign up and set everything up you just accept the $25 they immediately send you and once your bank account is verified (Like the Paypal process), you can deposit it in your account.

Finally....as an added bonus if you refer friends to sign up you get $10 per completed signup. You can refer upto 50 friends. Quick math says an easy $525 is waiting here.

Obviously I would LOVE to get tons of referrals from you guys... BUT that is NOT my main reason for posting this. So I will give you a normal link.

http://www.revolutionmoneyexchange.com

IF HOWEVER, you would like to get me a referral bonus (and you get your $25 signup bonus either way) then please PM me or post your email address and I will send an invite to you ASAP.

For the skeptics feel free to do your research on this... there is nothing but good things coming out of business articles and online articles etc.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
brad92t;956756 said:
Don't they have to make money somehow? What's the catch?

Just for the fact that they are FDIC Insured is reason enough to use them. Paypal is NOT.

There is no catch that I have seen as far as the users go. Im sure they make money somewhere somehow... just not off of the consumers for once lol.

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
RevolutionCard
When a consumer uses a credit card at any store today the merchant is required by traditional credit card companies to pay them an average of 1.9 percent of the total sale. For example, when a consumer buys a $500 television using their credit card the store has to pay the credit card company an average of $9.50. With billions of credit card transactions annually these fees – called —interchange fees’ – totaled an estimated $56 billion paid in the United States to credit card companies in 2006 alone. Revolution Money’s sophisticated new payment system, based on secure Internet technology, slashes these fees to 0.5 percent, creating significant savings for merchants and enabling them, in turn, to offer their customers new and immediate rewards, such as cost savings and loyalty programs.

http://ted.aol.com/index.php?ID=1241
Seemed to explain it pretty well

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
IJ.;956788 said:
There is "no free lunch" someone pays find out who and how and I'd consider it.

I have to agree with you

if they are processing CC. Visa and Mastercard are the ones who set the fees not paypal etc.

I should know as I do process CC through my Home Theater business and I fork over 2.3% there (cheaper than the 3.5% of paypal!). Something is not jiving.

Ninjaedit :

baam i knew it.

Basically they are not charging high fees because they are not either Mastercard, Visa nor are they processing MC or Visa etc. They are trying to come in to compete AGAINST Mastercard and Visa. I wish them all the luck in the world!!

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
it won't let me get to the third step so that i can take out the $25. :-\ I don't get how the referral works. my brother signed up and so did a couple of friends of mine, but I don't see the $10 added referral.

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Cool...I'll wait for more people to start using this and more businesses to start accepting it. Then i'll sign up.

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
So from whats Posted in this thread they charge you a .5 % fee instead of 3%, and they're competeing vs Visa and mastercard? does that mean you wont be able to pay via CC? I will not send any money through my bank account, so this leaves me out

1000 a day/2500 a month could pose a problem as well.. thats is low volume for a business. Dont expect to many to start picking this up