Reign Maker, I'm calling you out.

outofstep

Mar 31, 2005
fwb
Listen here Day Walker, I'm throwing down the gauntlet. Deadline is the end of this summer.

The challenge is not only for the fastest car, but also for the most rwhp. This city isn’t big enough for the two of us; so I’ll have to whup you so bad you are shamed into moving to Niceville.

What are the stakes? If you win, I’ll give you the cure. If not, you will be condemned to live the the life of a half-breed. Half child of the night, half human.

Step up Day Walker.

If you don't know what a Day Walker is: http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/7467/South_Park_Ginger_Kids.html EWWWW GROSS!

Last edited:

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
outofstep said:
Listen here Day Walker, I'm throwing down the gauntlet. Deadline is the end of this summer.

The challenge is not only for the fastest car, but also for the most rwhp. This city isn’t big enough for the two of us; so I’ll have to whup you so bad you are shamed into moving to Niceville.

What are the stakes? If you win, I’ll give you the cure. If not, you will be condemned to live the the life of a half-breed. Half child of the night, half human.

Step up Day Walker.
i first thought it was a :greddy: movie :momaru:

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
damn, dunno which side to put my money on!...u guys should do it like an episode of pinks hehe....

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
I would like to drive down to! Or maybe fly and see some racing!

Like ^^^he said.. tape it like pinks and get some smack talkin in there :naughty:

Duane

outofstep

Mar 31, 2005
fwb
Jake is a little girl. If we taped us talking trash to each other, we would have to edit out about 2 hours of him crying. When I taped his last dyno run, I had to cut out the part where he was applying blush in the bathroom.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Bobby, I have the cure...
wlc0w6.jpg

Justin727

T-virus infected
Please ya'll must got a mental disease.
I call out the 2 of YOU! You and Jake can cruise over to my 1/4 mile track and we'll see who is the quickest!! I'm not going for HIGH hp like you 2 but I plan to wax the both of you on the track.
now now i know I wont on i-10 but i'll wont lay down and so no. I'll line up with yall all 3 lanes!!!!
Gotta say I got my money on Jake tho since he is my brother

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I'll just be happy when ALL 3 of us have our cars running... talk is cheap, building this friggin car isnt... UGH!

Apr 1, 2005
WA
being a ginger kid myself, that was my favorite episode of south park. funny thing is, its all true. we will soon rule the world and blanket the planet in a soulless darkness the likes of which noone has ever dreamed. and it all will start with the daywalker stomping all over outastep. (insert demented laugh here.)