Reg8000

REG8000

Jul 3, 2008
MN.
HI I'm a 69 year old car nut . i restore mark3's as a hoby kind of spendy but fun . it has been 11 years now and winding down . i do all of the work myself but have the machine work done for me, i hope i can be of service
rod

thedave925

Since 9/16/05
Nov 9, 2005
East Bay, Cali
Welcome to SM, the car forum a cut above the rest (our members are great!), thanks for joining Rod.
Its great to add another member to our car crazy community ;)
Surely if anything were to ever stump you, the answer is just a search away. We have an excellent tech/troubleshooting base.

One thing I'm slowly getting into is body work and paint detail. Tedious, easy, but it still scares me lol We don't really have a dedicated body work and paint section...
I think everyone would like to see a more detailed account on how to properly restore body panels and paint/prep, so i can't wait to see what things may come ;)

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Welcome!
There's nothing wrong with restoring Supra's for a hobby!
I'd love to see some work and/or cars of your own. :)

thedave925;1337580 said:
We don't really have a dedicated body work and paint section...
I think everyone would like to see a more detailed account on how to properly restore body panels and paint/prep, so i can't wait to see what things may come ;)

If there's one thing Supramania is good at compared to most other forums,
It's improving & enhancing the forum for the community. :)

Jeff

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
About time you introduced yourself Rod. Glad you got your parts from me ok, even though one wasn't the one you needed. I was thinking you were like 50. You know I'm always available to help out wherever I can with fellow members if I have the time.

Adam