Real beat down by cops

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Best I could make of it, he was at fault for the accident????????

Maybe that's how they handle that it whatever country that was. Accent sounded German. I will not be driving if I get sent to Germany here soon.

Wade T

7m Mk2 terror
Apr 6, 2005
Seattle
ForcedTorque;1083141 said:
Best I could make of it, he was at fault for the accident????????

Maybe that's how they handle that it whatever country that was. Accent sounded German. I will not be driving if I get sent to Germany here soon.

Not German(Polizei). Their cars are green and white. Deff not German accents either - sounded like Russian.

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
Redacted per Title 18 USC Section 798
It is Russian. The cops are from Minsk, the capitol of Belarus, which is the last communist dictatorship in Eastern Europe. I'm not defending all of their actions but before you pass judgment consider that at least the guy is alive. Had he done what he did in the US he wouldn't be...

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
You guys seem to be missing the fact that he is charging them with a knife.

He gets out of his car and pops the tires of the cop car and then charges them. He should have been shot.

Jervis Mcstabby

Puddin Pops!
Jun 21, 2006
Where Indeed, CA
www.myspace.com
dugums;1083176 said:
You guys seem to be missing the fact that he is charging them with a knife.

He gets out of his car and pops the tires of the cop car and then charges them. He should have been shot.

According to this guy (and his bloody legs) it looks like he did get shot.

alleged translation

Pancakes(on spiked) said:
Cops: get him get him..hit him..
guy: oh my god they are killing me...god help me they are killing me:
Cops (after pinning him down): grab him hit is fingers hit his fingers
guy: owwwww..oh owwwwww ahhhhhh...fuckerssss
Cops: break his arm break his arm hurry break it
guy: oh they are breaking my armm
Cops at the end: he was attacking people...we had to restrain him..he has also been shot in the legs.
... and there it is.

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
sorry, never seen a cowboy movie where they shoot somebody in the knee. i just know if i got my knee cap blow apart i wouldnt be able to charge the officer anymore... and i would think that a one legged dude in the hospital is better than a two legged dude in the morgue....

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
I also missed the knife part, but never the less that is fubared up right there. He must have had a death wish. Furthermore being shot in the leg and still resisting arrest, that guy has some issues.