Rapid Prototyping Front "2.5 TWIN turbo" badge

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
tylerjacobsen85;1781834 said:
I'm going to make a 2.5turbo, JZA70, SupraMania and 1jz-gte on solidworks. I can only print a few on the 3d printer, so I'm going to try make cast molding to make more.

Dose anyone know or have the font for the supramania logo or the toyota font? right now in tracing over a picture of the badges and that takes a long time to do in solidworks. So having the right font would help.

How much would you guys pay for a badge?
Grimjack made the Mk3 font I believe, check in the pictures and photography section to find it.

As for pricing, I think if you go more than $25-30, you're probably going to lose most people on here. Gotta find a good balance point where what you bring in covers your expenses and time, with a selling point that moves badges...

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
te72;1782325 said:
Grimjack made the Mk3 font I believe, check in the pictures and photography section to find it.

Here is the thread.
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?58091-For-everyone-who-wanted-the-Mk3-Supra-font

te72;1782325 said:
As for pricing, I think if you go more than $25-30, you're probably going to lose most people on here. Gotta find a good balance point where what you bring in covers your expenses and time, with a selling point that moves badges...

te72 Makes a good point but I would be expecting anywhere from $35-45 for a price.