Race Ready 7M

Van

87t Hardtop
Mar 26, 2006
Oak Grove, OR 97267
My spouse just informed me that she put us into big debt for the next six years! I won't be doing much on the Supra for the foreseeable future.

Rollus

Jun 2, 2011
Paris, France
Van;2055979 said:
My spouse just informed me that she put us into big debt for the next six years! I won't be doing much on the Supra for the foreseeable future.

Ouch :( Hoppefully the debt is usefull to the familly?

GC89

1J-THIS
Jun 13, 2007
Spokane, WA
^ I'm going to go with the former............unless she considers 6 adequate for a child to start working and paying their own way :)

Billybob9187

Mar 9, 2015
Stockton Ca
I figured that they would take 6 years to bounce out of the debt and start working there way into the green with the cost of a child. Not necessarily that the kid would pickup its own weight lol. That would be something though.

Van

87t Hardtop
Mar 26, 2006
Oak Grove, OR 97267
our new car.png
2015 vw gti
Six year payment period!
We have a combined budget. I'm planning on taking money out of my other savings to pay for my Track days and repairs, but no big improvements to the car for like six years are currently being planned. :(

Van

87t Hardtop
Mar 26, 2006
Oak Grove, OR 97267
I was aware that her 16y/o VW had a blown head gasket and it was through the coolant passage into the cylinder. That a repair was estimated at $3200, and that she was going to talk to them about what next to do... I suggested that if she decided to buy a car, get a late model used car if she decided not to get the old one repaired. After an hour passed and she hadn't returned home I called her mobile to find that she had pulled the trigger on a new GTI. At least it is a Turbo!

Van

87t Hardtop
Mar 26, 2006
Oak Grove, OR 97267
My Supra was stolen from out of the VIP Performance lot this past Wednesday November 30th, then recovered Thursday, December 1st; Stripped of all the go fast goodies. Gone are all the aero bits and the intake/induction parts and all the computers for the fuel, the water meth and the JDM ECU. The front splitter is broken as is the bumper cover. They dropped the car off with three spare tires on and took the forged 17x9 wheels with sticky BFG's on them.

Janch

Jul 23, 2012
Riga
OMG.....
what?.... how... but ....
im sorry to hear that.
do they have some video recordings? some evidence to track the guys who did it? something to give you hope? Insurance?

BoostPsiKPA

Feb 18, 2015
NY
That shop should be responsible. That much money and work into a Supra that we all know is a highly stolen car should not be left outside.